What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

FA Torrone

zouzounaki

Olympian
0D4A0F5A-BA31-4BB7-A282-4FAD4FA635A5.jpeg

I love watching this stuff develop. Left, a bottle at 7.2mg that’s been sitting a week and a half. Right, a bottle that’s been sitting for 4 months at 3mg. Same flavour concentration.

I like this just as a single flavour. It’s super strong, 3% max for me, usually less. Above are both 3%. sometime mix it in the tank with a fruit/vanilla liquid.

Anyone else like it?

Yes, I love it. I substitute it in a lot of recipes where a cakey flavouring is required.

It’s great stuff, eh?. Perfect Italian nougat, I couldn’t believe how accurate the flavour is.

It’s amazing to watch the colour change as it steeps as well, pretty much clear before you mix it. Starts at the top and filters it’s way down.

View attachment 141309

I love watching this stuff develop. Left, a bottle at 7.2mg that’s been sitting a week and a half. Right, a bottle that’s been sitting for 4 months at 3mg. Same flavour concentration.

I like this just as a single flavour. It’s super strong, 3% max for me, usually less. Above are both 3%. sometime mix it in the tank with a fruit/vanilla liquid.

Anyone else like it?

I just started some experimentation with this flavour last week actually

I just started some experimentation with this flavour last week actually

I’ve never tried your liquids, I’ve pretty much been diying since I started vaping. I like liquid that’s probably a lot less saturated than most people. But I’ve been interested because you get so much praise on here. Have you ever thought about doing one shot concentrates of your flavours?

sounds nice, I was just about to ask what flavour it was.

It’s really excellent. It’s versatile in mixes, but I really like it by itself as well, you wouldn’t believe how accurate it is.

Back
Top Bottom