What's new

FA tobaccos

Ha ha aye mine too, it’s from that short dated FA sale one of the vendors had in ages ago. I have loads of out of date FA that seems to have improved with age :D

FA Storm

So i had also mixed up a batch of this one. It’s interesting, I can taste green apple, I think. The tobacco base is similar to ozark, subtle but strong like the latakia and perique. It has something herbal going on. To me it tastes a bit like waldemeister, that stuff germans use to make ice cream. Or maybe lemon balm. Something related to mint, but not cool like mint.

This is mixed at 3%, I might try it at 2 and 4 to see how it works.

Last edited:
Well it’s nuts in chiricahua sun, I think @Simon G . Not until I was told, did I pick up on it. But then it was obvious it was nuts.

The coconut in the coyote I got straight away.

I think flavour is much more subtle and nuanced than we think it is, without a visual association or a reference.

You managed to identify coconut in Coyote Coconut?

@Simon G did you try this ozark yet? It doesn’t need to sit long. It’s great, I’ve been puffing it all weekend.

The storm is still good but a bit odd.

I also mixed some layton blend. I recall liking this one but haven’t mixed any since the first tester.

Haven't tried ozark. Storm I bought a lot of on a sale and I don't really like it. SoHo, Liquid Amber & Hypnotic Myst are fantastic though.

Back
Top Bottom