What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

FA tobaccos

zouzounaki

Olympian
FA Ozark sweet leaf

Does anybody else like this concentrate? I think I might have discussed it with @Simon G . I tried a 10ml tester of it ages ago and liked it, but then the bottle ended up hidden at the bottom of the box.

I’ve been puffing it all week this week. It’s excellent, just on it’s lonesome at 2 or 3%. It has a tobacco bite to it (my wife thought she could smell fag smoke the other night) a bit like what you get with their latakia or perique but also a sweetness that comes out after a few days too. It’s hard to describe, I wouldn’t want to say fruity, but it’s maybe a bit like a fruity sweetness without any flavour of fruit?

There’s something very similar to INW french pipe, only with the subtle sweetness and something else that makes t more pleasing to me (I like the french pope but after a few ml tend to get fed up). Tehre’s definitely a common element between these.

I think the FA tobaccos are too quickly written off, they have some great ones. This is one I would highly recommend.

Last edited:
Inspired by the Ozark Mountain Daredevils' "Men From Earth" album, this is an audacious blend of tobaccos with hints of sweet caramel and coconut. A warm, fairly dry tobacco mix tempered with a little sweetness.Sounds lush to me

Coconut. Now that I’ve read the description, it seems obvious!

The first time I tried chiricahua sun I would have sworn there was citrus in it :D

sounds great, I don't think I have any though...

It's funny you say about citrus, I made a coconut cheesecake recipe the other day and that has a citrus note from somewhere. Do you think it's one of those 'almond tastes like cherry' scenarios?

I lied, I do have some ..... what percentage shall I go with, I'm gonna mix up 10ml now. It smells pretty good.

I’ve had two batches, 2 and 3%. You’ll prefer 3 I think. Could probably go to 4, even.

Well it’s nuts in chiricahua sun, I think @Simon G . Not until I was told, did I pick up on it. But then it was obvious it was nuts.

The coconut in the coyote I got straight away.

I think flavour is much more subtle and nuanced than we think it is, without a visual association or a reference.

It certainly does smell fruity.... almost reminds me of a sweet peach or something.

I’m definitely noticing subtle coconut in it now too. I might try a 4% mix next time.

Do you have the inw french pipe @Simon G ? It seems like the tobacco base is the same.

Back
Top Bottom