What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

FA - KEY LIME PIE

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1519019501.482447.jpg

12 hours

Just out of curiosity, did you not create a small tester batch first to ensure you were happy with the single concentrate recipe and to help you decide on the percentage you would use for the large scale mixing you have undertaken? Seems a little scary to think that you might have created this massive batch without being certain of the outcome first.

Just out of curiosity, did you not create a small tester batch first to ensure you were happy with the single concentrate recipe and to help you decide on the percentage you would use for the large scale mixing you have undertaken? Seems a little scary to think that you might have created this massive batch without being certain of the outcome first.

No I ain’t got time for that :) anyway if anything it’ll just need more concentrate and spin it again so although that throws the percentages and ratios out a bit I’ll add a few ml of ‘I don’t care’ into it and all will be well. Gone are the days of poncing about doing testers for me - I used to enjoy it but not any more

Back
Top Bottom