What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

FA Coffee espresso and Dark Vapur?

Tazz

Legend
Hi guys. Got these two just now thinking i can use them to add a little extra to some of my vapes. Anyone have any experience with either? Dont want a coffee dominant taste, just a hint with an RY4 mix. The Dark Vapur i want to try dominant and/or as a hint with something else. All i can find is they are pretty strong flavours. Any ideas?

FA expresso is potent a fk..... go in at 0.25% or less.
Edit: read you just want a hint of coffee...take @scrumpox advice and go in real low

Last edited:
I haven't tried Dark Vapure, I don't vape tobacco flavours any more. All FA tobaccos are strong, the RY4 that you use is probably amongst the least strong of their range.

FA Coffee Espresso is a very strong concentrate and a dominant flavour when mixing with others. You could start at 0.1% depending on the other flavours in your mix. I found that FA Madagascar (Vanilla) takes the edge off the Espresso and adds a little sweetness. That should work well with the caramel in the RY4.

Thanks guys, glad i asked as i was thinking around 2% coffee. Will keep it low. Sorry I left out the D in the RY4 I mentioned should be RY4D. But i agree the FA version isnt strong at all, i found it real weak.

Agree with scrumpox. Coffee espresso is the strongest concentrate I've ever come across. Best to make a 10ml bottle at 10% and use that as the concentrate. 1% of that (0.1%) should be plenty and might still dominate a tobacco mix.
Dark Vapure is also strong. Mixing at 1% with 1% Perique makes a nice tobacco base.

Wow, stronger than i thought! By the looks of things, even if i love it, coffee, I'll never need to buy another bottle again. It'd have to be, going by that, FA's slowest seller huh!? Thanks for the advice.

I mixed the coffee espresso at 2% when I first got it and almost threw up! put me right off it for a while but now I've been using the 2% mix to add to other liquid for a mild coffee flavour.

Ok. Final question on the coffee. Say i mix up a bottle with some in to use as an additive could i simply mix it in say, just Pg and will i need to steep that before use? Or just dilute and use?

You guys were not kidding, that espresso is concentrated concentrate that has been re concentrated! So i made a sample tester in a 15 ml bottle and added just 2 drops :eeek: Seriously!? Just a drop of that from the test bottle with 2 drops in it on my finger tasted like someone had taken the contents of a dirty ashtray and mixed it with some old coffee in a styro foam cup that they pulled out of a rubbish bin. Its "the" most offensive flavour ive ever come across. Please tell me it gets better with time. The Dark Vapure ( been spelling that wrong) im happy to say i think will complement the RY4D nicely. Add some dark depth to it. That coffee though is toxic! I predict after a steep it'll be binned. Thank goodness it was only 5 bucks.

Ok. Final question on the coffee. Say i mix up a bottle with some in to use as an additive could i simply mix it in say, just Pg and will i need to steep that before use? Or just dilute and use?
Yes mix it at 10% in PG only and it is ready to use immediately.

You guys were not kidding, that espresso is concentrated concentrate that has been re concentrated! So i made a sample tester in a 15 ml bottle and added just 2 drops :eeek: Seriously!? Just a drop of that from the test bottle with 2 drops in it on my finger tasted like someone had taken the contents of a dirty ashtray and mixed it with some old coffee in a styro foam cup that they pulled out of a rubbish bin. Its "the" most offensive flavour ive ever come across. Please tell me it gets better with time. The Dark Vapure ( been spelling that wrong) im happy to say i think will complement the RY4D nicely. Add some dark depth to it. That coffee though is toxic! I predict after a steep it'll be binned. Thank goodness it was only 5 bucks.
Ha. It's a very authentic espresso coffee. Scarily authentic, so if you like/want espresso coffee, you should like it. Just a matter of finding the right concentration in juices. I would start by adding one drop of the 10% mix to your juice and go from there.

Back
Top Bottom