What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

FA Blood Orange

zouzounaki

Olympian
I just got 30ml of this concentrate yesterday. It seems very good. I put 0.5% in some already steeped FA premium custard, and the orange flavour is coming through strong, it’s a nice fresh, tangy flavour. I might mix up a 10 or 20ml on it’s own at 1 or 1.5% and see how it is. Doesn’t seem like it needs to sit at all, I wonder if the flavour will change any over time.

It's a nice Orange. I'm vaping it just now with inw pineapple, ws23 and menthol. It does dominate a juice at higher percentages but that's great if you want it as a main flavour.

I sometimes get heartburn with citrus flavours but I seem to be getting on okay with this one. FA mandarin had been my favourite orange type flavour but I think this might replace it. I’m thinking about a mix with grapefruit and vienna cream.

I sometimes get heartburn with citrus flavours but I seem to be getting on okay with this one. FA mandarin had been my favourite orange type flavour but I think this might replace it. I’m thinking about a mix with grapefruit and vienna cream.

Yeah I get rapid heartburn with citrus but not had it with this yet and been on it for days. Fingers crossed.

Oooh ginger. Now there's a thought.

Back
Top Bottom