What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

FA 7 Leaves?

Tazz

Legend
Hi people. Have a question on FA 7 leaves in regards to % to mix please.
Had it in pre made but never mixed it and got some in an order.
Once tried their RY4 and the mix recomendation was 3%, couldnt even taste it till i upped to 10 +%. Is it as weak as their Ry4 or stronger? I like my TFA RY4D at 15% to give an idea of how strong i like the flavour.
Any ideas or recomendations for the 7 leaves?

I wouldnt go over around 5% on the FA 7 leaves. FA is generally stronger than TFA or cap across the board.
I mixed up 7 leaves at 5% late last year and didnt really like it. it was rather too 'grassy' for my liking.

Cool, thanks. Ill do a bottle at 5% and see how it goes. Like i said, did try it premixed and liked it. The place i got it let it slip not long ago that it was FA 7 leaves and FA Caramel in their juice. Cheers mate.

FA 7 Leaves: pungent, floral, perfume and overpowering, will need a long steep I think. Not sure at all about this one.

FA 7 Leaves: pungent, floral, perfume and overpowering, will need a long steep I think. Not sure at all about this one.
Well, I must say thanks for the reply. I did try a few % versions and when I was into cig like vapes I did find it useful. A while ago now but if memory serves me right I settled on this recipe. 8% TFA RY4D, Seven Leaves 2 %, 3% FA caramel. I recall that at higher % it had a strong strange honey taste I didn't like.
I remember too that at one stage before I moved away from going for tobac type vapes I added .1% of FA Black Perique. It gave it a very realistic cig type flavour.
Cheers mate for the reply.

Funny this post came back up as I’d just thought about 7 leaves today.

I really like it but had forgotten about it, my half full 30ml is gathering dustbin the cupboard. I’m going to dig it out and use it in a blend soon.

I can see how it would be a love or hate one though, very dry and herbal/grassy is how I remember it. I think I’ll blend it with FA maple and something else to add some bass notes. I’m wondering about inw smoke and prunes...

Got most of a 100ml bottle topped to 18mg nic sitting in the drawer. Far too floral for my liking.

Back
Top Bottom