What's new

Extra base mix

raggy

Postman
Afternoon all,

Recently received a DIY kit from BCL thanks to @gavin 1 and his giveaway. I have some excess base mix left and don't know what to do with it.

Not got any money to buy some concentrates to experiment with, nor do I have anyone I know that could lend me some to try out.

Will it keep for a fair while, or will it expire fairly rapidly? Don't want to waste it, especially as BCL included 8 more nic shots than was required, so happy days for spare nic shots!!

Any ideas on what to do with it?

keep it, if it's just VG and PG it will keep fine.... pick up a one shot or something in the future.

Does it have nic in it? If so, vape it.
No, just a plain base mix. If it had nic I probably would vape it out of desperation haha. Running VERY low on juice reserves and the kits say they need 2 weeks to steep...only been 2 1/2 days [emoji17]

Maybe you could knock up some unflavoured liquid with the base mix and the extra nic shots?

Maybe you could knock up some unflavoured liquid with the base mix and the extra nic shots?
Might try it, have to work out strengths for it, not sure about the quantity I have left. 500ml of base mix, most of which has gone into 2 250ml bottles of flavouring with nic shots added too...hmmmm

Edit: there's approx 1/3 of the bottle and it looks to be VG basemix, and I'm pretty sure the nic shots are VG based too

Last edited:
no flavour bottles hiding away somewhere uv forgotten were there ?

no flavour bottles hiding away somewhere uv forgotten were there ?
No, this DIY kit is the closest I've come to mixing my own, all been shortfalls and today bottles before now [emoji17]

Back
Top Bottom