What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Excited and had to share

ysiads

Postman
just pulled the trigger to start my journey into the DIY arena. Had to share with somebody who wouldn't just say " can I have it in writing that you wont spend any more for the rest of the year" lol

Darkstar first, already got my nic pre tpd, Just placed an order for

1ML MEASURING SYRINGES X5

10ML MEASURING SYRINGES X5

PROPYLENE GLYCOL 1L

VEGETABLE GLYCERINE 1L

BAVARIAN CREAM - CAPELLA 30ML

CHOCOLATE GLAZED DOUGHNUT - CAPELLA 30ML

VANILLA CUSTARD V1 - CAPELLA 90ML

next came an order from vapable for
14g Long Dispensing Needles - Amount: Single × 5
30ml Unicorn Bottle × 5

then ampulla to decant my 500ml nic so i dont wreck it pulling it out and back into the freezer

50ml Amber Flat Rectangular Bottle & 18mm Aluminium Cap - Qty: 10

cant wait for it all to come through so I can get started. As you can prob tell, I'm a custard lover. Another reason to get into this sooner rather than later to allow for steeping time.

Thanks for all the info I've managed to purge from here so far, but I'm sure I'll be bugging you guys soon enough for help and more advice.

Good for you :) mixing can save you a lot of money, but stick to recipes you think you might like early on or you are in danger of buying a lot of concs that you won't use........I did, lol

Sub out the chocolate glazed doughnut for dulce de leche... And you got my adv but with tfa concentrates, I just put an order in for 180ml of tfa concentrates for £15 using "DS35TFA" 35% off tfa flavours.

Now the spend comes on concentrates as you play :18::18:

This is so true, soon you'll have more flavourings than willy wonka.

but it evens itself out eventually, 2 little bottles of mix you make costing a quid each has probably saved you enough to buy 10 or 20 concentrates, depending on what sizes you get.

Yeah, from personal experience I can see your flavour collection expanding considerably in the not too distant future... and then scales, storage, more bottles.....

Just me again. Eager to get some mixes going and steeping away. Just wondering, if they don't come with recommendations, what would be your recommendations for single flavour % of each as well as steeping times? what about if I combine all 3? or the custard with the other 2?? omg what have I started lol
I realize taste is subjective but just after opinions as a starting point

BAVARIAN CREAM - CAPELLA

CHOCOLATE GLAZED DOUGHNUT - CAPELLA

VANILLA CUSTARD V1 - CAPELLA

Back
Top Bottom