What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Element pink lemonade recipe?

Jeeez @bigbluenose

I really hope you crack this recipe although I'm unsure of the ethics that entails but 100% hats off to you buddy for your persistance and dedication.

I've been dipping in to this thread to see how it's going for the past months / year.

I think all vapers pertition elements to give you the recipe. I'd buy you 30ml of it but I know that's counter productive m8 :):11::)

Good luck m8

cheers

Gaz
Cheers @gazlynn
It is a tasty juice, that's for sure and with regards to the ethics I'm not so sure?
I enjoy DIY
I enjoy the challenges it presents and the fun of it all.
The thing is when you try and clone a juice it takes you in many different directions and the main one is a steep learning curve in finding out how various flavours play their part in a mix.
I haven't tried a clone yet that's 100% but some do get very close and are tasty in their own right.
I would actually question the ethics of the majority of companies who charge us silly amounts for their juice.
Granted they have overheads etc but I do question their profit margins?
At the end of the day the majority of us got into DIY to save a few bob so I see no harm in trying to clone something?
It works both ways I'm sure as I suspect many companies base their juices on recipes from the DIY community, the question is do they share their profits with the mixer who originally came up with the idea?
At the end of the day it's just a hobby that feeds my habit! LOL

Good to know. Will be mixing this up at the weekend!
Great. I am excited to hear your verdict. I am loving this recipe even if I say so myself. It's damn close. Even looks, smells and tastes the same (I mean with tongue).
Its a S&V but best after a week.

Cheers @gazlynn
It is a tasty juice, that's for sure and with regards to the ethics I'm not so sure?
I enjoy DIY
I enjoy the challenges it presents and the fun of it all.
The thing is when you try and clone a juice it takes you in many different directions and the main one is a steep learning curve in finding out how various flavours play their part in a mix.
I haven't tried a clone yet that's 100% but some do get very close and are tasty in their own right.
I would actually question the ethics of the majority of companies who charge us silly amounts for their juice.
Granted they have overheads etc but I do question their profit margins?
At the end of the day the majority of us got into DIY to save a few bob so I see no harm in trying to clone something?
It works both ways I'm sure as I suspect many companies base their juices on recipes from the DIY community, the question is do they share their profits with the mixer who originally came up with the idea?
At the end of the day it's just a hobby that feeds my habit! LOL

Well personally I am a bit of a perfectionist. Nobody clones a perfect 1 to 1. But you can get extremely close and often resulting in even better juice than the original. For me, I find a premium juice, love it, but don;t want to pay the huge price hike. I often end up buying the original juice time and time again to compare to in order to master the recipe. This is one of them. I think I have gone through about 6 x 15ml bottles just to get to this recipe so they have had their income from me. Now, I don;t have to buy the premium juice anymore as this recipe will do me fine. Plus, I agree with bigbluenose, the kick is the fun of DIY and experimentation. It's a hobby for me as well as feeding my habit.

Hopefully you will like this recipe. There are many more premium juices that I have cloned and I am only just starting to publish them.

Looking at doing a mix of this pink lemonade as it's costing me mega bucks so what is the best recipe to mix up guys I want to mix up 100ml of it how do I mix how much and what do I need e.g. Lime sweetener stuff like that

Just mixed this up left it 5 days to steep and taste rank doesn't taste of any thing don't know what I've done wrong used all the right stuff as well

Back
Top Bottom