What's new

Element pink lemonade recipe?

rocksta

Initiate
Hey guys.
Looking for a recipe for element pink lemonade or something close to it?

A 1:1 clone would be great but I wouldn't hold my breath on this one.
Thanks guys.

That's a hard recipe to find!

I've come up with a little something for you based on a few variations from google-fuing, I've never tried Element's Pink Lemonade, so let's work on it together!

Here's what I have so far:

PG/VG - 20/80

TFA Lemon - 7%
CAP Sweet Tangerine - 5%
CAP Raspberry - 4%
TFA Sweetener - 1%

I'm considering adding 0.5%-1% FW Extreme Ice, as lemonade can be served with ice and fresh mint c:

EDIT- this recipe is also only based on concentrates I have to hand... there may be far better substitutes

Last edited:
You need champagne for the fizz effect -- 0.5% then it's spot on

Ordered all the ingredients. Including the extreme ice and some champagne. Let's give it a try.
I've got a pink lemonade concentrate but it is horrible.

The element one tastes just like the pink lucazade if that helps

I just mixed up that recipe and it smells just like pink lemonade c:

I had read that there were pink lemonade concentrates, but that just feels like cheating ;)

I didn't add champagne or the extreme ice, but I will try that in my next attempt.

Let me know how it works out for you!

Will do buddy.
I'm hoping to find something as good or better then then element one.
It is the first pre-mix that I have bought for over a year and damn it is setting me back some. Should hopefully all arrive on Thursday.
I'm not to experienced with complex juices so this will be a learning process for me.

Really curious to find out how this goes, love the Element range. A recipe for Key Lime Cookie would be amazing :)

Just tried yesterday's recipe for the first time. Yum! I won't lie, this could easily become an ADV for me.

I think we need a little stronger lemon, and the extreme ice at 0.5% would be amazing. Add the champagne at 0.5% and we will really be spot on.

EDIT- I've changed my mind, imo the lemon is fine as it is c;

Just tried yesterday's recipe for the first time. Yum! I won't lie, this could easily become an ADV for me.

I think we need a little stronger lemon, and the extreme ice at 0.5% would be amazing. Add the champagne at 0.5% and we will really be spot on.

EDIT- I've changed my mind, imo the lemon is fine as it is c;

Any update on this as I recently tried the element pink lemonade, and I thought it was amazing, I bought Inawera lemon and Inawera raspberry as they were what was used in the recipes section although it uses 10% Inawera lemon I thought that seemed crazy high for Inawera and guess what it is the lemon is the only flavour coming through, although it smell pretty close I'm going to mix a new batch with 5% lemon and 3% raspberry and see how that is, pink lucozade uses lemon, raspberry and cranberry, I might get some cranberry see what effect that has on the mix, also i reckon the element liquid is using a lot of sweetener 5% or there abouts.

Back
Top Bottom