What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

El Diablo-like Concentrates

BlueNoze

Initiate
Anybody know of any one shot type concentrates that are even remotely similar in terms of flavour profile to Passion Bomb by El Diablo. I just love it but can justify the spend and can't get any of my DIY mixes anywhere near.

Noooooo.... haha OK fair enough. I know it's special, but anything even close would be a start?

It's actually just boil in the bag ham and the tears of a mermaid.

Pretty simple stuff to be honest.

I know a good clone bud, you need an army of ruthless young men with a tattoo;d up lady with a lot of passion then suddenly the bomb will drop and boom you have passionbomb, alternatively you can visit http://www.eldiablojuices.co.uk enter your address some card details and in the long run would work out much cheaper than having to do that process :D good luck

Not after a clone or to rip off anyone's recipe. Just a cheaper alternative i can knock up myself but cheers for all of the advise.

Back
Top Bottom