What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

EJUICE MAKING...PLEASE SIMPLIFY IT ?

Trancematic

Postman
Hi Everyone i have a few questions ? ,Its either me been thick and stupid or I'm just not understanding what is suppose to be a simple procedure in making your own juice.

Im tending to be spending a small fortune on so called premium juices and not really saving that much money since quitting the fags to be honest, obviously my reasons were health oriented rather than the cost,dont get me wrong the cost of fags is outrageous.

But the more i read ,the more i see people resorting to making there own e/liquid and saving a fortune, guess I'm very idle and if i don't understand something quick then i tend to not bother.

Take the Steam and the calculator on this very site for mixing your own juices, on here it all starts of ok then i get lost a few lines down the article ,i mean what is DILUTANT WATER/VOKDA/ETC.. section ?

Thats were i gave up completely and why i want someone to simplify how to make say 100ml of juice at 3mg finished strength ..

What exactly do i need to do all this and where is the best place that sells all i need to get a quality finished products don't just want the VG/PG liquid i want all the tools and bottles and syringes ect.

Some someone please explain how to get 100ml of juice 80/20 VG/PG at 3mg Nicotine finished article, lets just say a Strawberry/Banana flavour.

Obviously depending on the flavour i would probably go for 10ml bottles to start with, another question the Nicotine shots, what strength shots to you use in 100ml of juice to achieve a 3mg/6mg finish.

Totally confused so please someone help me understand how to make my juice and where is the best place to go and what do i actually need to get started...sorry if this sounds stupid but I'm not understanding the process.

Cheers everyone...

I found these vids informative and may be worth taking a look

Hi Everyone i have a few questions ? ,Its either me been thick and stupid or I'm just not understanding what is suppose to be a simple procedure in making your own juice.

Im tending to be spending a small fortune on so called premium juices and not really saving that much money since quitting the fags to be honest, obviously my reasons were health oriented rather than the cost,dont get me wrong the cost of fags is outrageous.

But the more i read ,the more i see people resorting to making there own e/liquid and saving a fortune, guess I'm very idle and if i don't understand something quick then i tend to not bother.

Take the Steam and the calculator on this very site for mixing your own juices, on here it all starts of ok then i get lost a few lines down the article ,i mean what is DILUTANT WATER/VOKDA/ETC.. section ?

Thats were i gave up completely and why i want someone to simplify how to make say 100ml of juice at 3mg finished strength ..

What exactly do i need to do all this and where is the best place that sells all i need to get a quality finished products don't just want the VG/PG liquid i want all the tools and bottles and syringes ect.

Some someone please explain how to get 100ml of juice 80/20 VG/PG at 3mg Nicotine finished article, lets just say a Strawberry/Banana flavour.

Obviously depending on the flavour i would probably go for 10ml bottles to start with, another question the Nicotine shots, what strength shots to you use in 100ml of juice to achieve a 3mg/6mg finish.

Totally confused so please someone help me understand how to make my juice and where is the best place to go and what do i actually need to get started...sorry if this sounds stupid but I'm not understanding the process.

Cheers everyone...

Hi Trancematic,

Water/Vodka Can be used exactly as a dilutant to thin liquids as opposed to using copious amounts of PG. I ah e been mixing my own liquid for nearly 3 years and I have never found myself in a scenario where I would need to use either as a dilutant.

In regards to your simple mix, assuming you are using 72mg nic (the highest concentration available in UK, until the looming TPD regs)

It would look something like this:

4.17ml - Nicotine (72mg)
5.83ml - PG Dilutant
80.0ml - VG Dilutant
10.0ml - Flavouring

The above is dependant in the flavour being used as this could require anywhere between 5-20% differing from flavour to flavour and manufacturer to manufacturer.

Using nic shots at 18mg would require 16.67ml, reducing the PG accordingly. I don't believe this would be achievable with an 80/20 mix though.

Hope the above helps,

Tom

Get some 72mg nic before 20th May, Darkstar or Lucemill are well recommended. Nic shots will work out too expensive. 1 ltr of 72mg nic will make you nearly 25 ltrs of ejuice at 3mg for £30 (plus PG/VG & concentrates).
Recommended shopping list;
1ltr 72mg nic
2 ltr VG
500ml PG
concentrates of your choice, look at Oneshots to start with.

The calculator on here is great & easy to use.

Dilutents are the PG/VG (plus water/Vodka for thinner juices) or Aqueous VG.

Simple mix using Oneshot at 20% for 100ml @75vg/25pg
Nic 4ml (3mg strength you wanted)
PG 1ml
VG 75ml
Oneshot 20ml

Shake & steep (or vape if fruit/menthol)

For 80/20 mix you will need to buy nic in VG & source flavours also in VG.

Cheers guys for all that appreciate your time and effort, will take a look a look at whats required later today.

Again many thanks even though I'm still a tad confused by it all.

If you persevere with DIY, I promise you, you will look back in a few weeks time and laugh at how confusing it all seemed. It really is just mixing four basic ingredients in the correct proportions

VG
PG
NIC
Flavour

I use the E-liquid calculator by Make my vape https://makemyvape.co.uk/calculator/ It may help to look at it in a different way.
Good luck and remember, not long till TPD and no more cheap nicotine !

Thanks Cliff,who do you recommend to get the stuff from as there are so many doing it ?

Just need some good vendors Guys and whats required.

Definitely Darkstar for your nicotine. Vapable.com for everything else. I've sourced my flavours from various outlets and have so far found that some have some of the flavours and some have others but, vapable seem to have nearly all of them in one place plus a whole lot of other useful stuff too.

I found these vids informative and may be worth taking a look

Great informative Video mate, funny i started watching the Amsterdam vape video about 4 weeks ago and i gave up, but since you put it up on here and i have watched it through its become a tad clearer.

Back
Top Bottom