What's new

E liquid gone Cloudy after adding Nicotine

Vaper786

Hi All,

Hope someone can help me.

Ok so I had 120ml of 0mg Ruthless Ez Duz It on Ice and wanted to make it 6mg.

I Emptied out contents of E-Liquid from ruthless glass bottle into gorilla bottle (200ml capacity)

I added 10ml of 72mg VG Based Nicotine according to calculators online this is roughly correct.

Once I added the nicotine I gave it a good mix using a milk frother and e liquid gone all cloudy?

Can someone explain why that happened? What I did wrong? Also would be extremely greatful if someone can double check calculations before I start vaping.

This was my first attempt of simple DIY and it looks like it gone all wrong.

Thanks in Advance

Your nic level is just under at around 5.5 so that's OK.

The nic has probably reacted with the menthol in the juice. This doesn't always happen but is fairly common. Perhaps a third ingredient is necessary to cause it.

I doubt there's any risk from vaping it, go ahead and try it and if it seems OK then it probably is.

Thanks mate,

I left it to sit for a bit (15 mins) or so and looks like it's clearing up from bottom.. see pic.

Is it ok to test now or leave till it's all clear to ensure no separation in liquid (last thing I want is to be vaping pure 72mg NIC

Thanks
20180219_163638.jpg

leave it for a good few hours and it should clear. if it doesnt then something has gone wrong.
i dont mix myself but i wouldnt be putting a wisk in it. just a vigorous shake until your arm drops off is enough.

Its air bubbles.
These will cause certain elements to seperate but nothing to worry about.
Wait till its settled and give it a shake like said above.

Ok will do, it's halfway settled so once it fully done I will give a shake by hand and see how it turns out

Ok so I left it overnight and it cleared up completely and no visible separation, gave it a light shake first and could see small air bubbles then gave it a hard shake by hand and its gone Cloudy again, I put some in tank and it Vapes fine, I believe this may just be micro air bubbles, still safe to vape? Any way to avoid micro bubbles in future mixes?

Back
Top Bottom