What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Don't be tight do it right

Not exactly, both do have mixed/blended flavours though, fa actually have quite a lot, tobaccos, desserts, fruit mixes and stuff.Atmos have things like tiramisu.

The reason I like atmos a lot (aside from their obsessiveness about safety and testing) is that they have some very unique flavours, like mastic, loukoumi (greek/turkish delight), tamarind, black vanilla, kaimaki (a greek ice cream flavour), ouzo, that I’ve not really seen anywhere else. The flavours are very concentrated as well. If you like sweet tobaccos, their maxxx blend is fantastic.

The problem with the blended FA flavours is I think a lot of them are specific to FA uk so you don’t find them rebranded (i.e. cheaper) and need to get them direct from FA. But at the same time, they are very concentrated so if you’re mixing at 5% the 10ml is equivalent to 40ml mixed at 20%, I suppose. Maybe from that point of view it would t work out much dearer.

If you’re interested, maybe have a look at the e-motions and artists touch range and the “blended flavours” on their uk website.

FA do, but, as much as they have a lot of great concentrates, their one shots are not very exciting. Don't know about Atmos.

This is maybe subjective though. True, they don’t do fizzy sherbet straw milkshake blue slushy flavours, but some might see their blends as being a bit more considered.

( I really want to say “aimed at adults” but am at pains not to appear offensive...! ;) )

Although to be fair I’m right craving some pink candy floss bubblegum milkshake right at the minute.

This is maybe subjective though. True, they don’t do fizzy sherbet straw milkshake blue slushy flavours, but some might see their blends as being a bit more considered.

( I really want to say “aimed at adults” but am at pains not to appear offensive...! ;) )
I don't think it's that. I love FA and once upon a time used them exclusively, but their concentrates, including one shots, only work well when blended as part of a recipe, imo.

I don't think it's that. I love FA and once upon a time used them exclusively, but their concentrates, including one shots, only work well when blended as part of a recipe, imo.

Taste is subjective, of course and for what it’s worth, I generally use pretty simple recipes, 2 flavour blends and even single flavours sometimes so we maybe have different taste.

Not sure if you like tobaccos, if you do, you might want to try their ry blends, I really like them.
im not a tobacco fan mate i just ordered 10ml of their WoW the profile on this is

"Tantalise your tastebuds with the unmistakable flavour of fried donut wrapped around a deliciously fruity red filling and... sugar topping!"

mixing this at 5% you can get 180ml of juice using only 9ml, 70/30 3mg

I haven’t tried wow, hope you get on well with it. Their cream flavours are excellent and I occasionally use zepolla in recipes, which is the fried donut, so I’m guessing this might be pretty good.

I’d maybe start by mixing a small batch to get your percentage right, even 5% can be too much with some of their flavours. You could mix up 2 10ml bottles at 5 and 3 and see how you get on.

Back
Top Bottom