What's new

Do people use Steam Engine eliquid calculator or a different one?

Trotters

Postman
Not bought anything yet, but before I do I thought id pretend.

I looked at a tutorial on YouTube from New Amsterdam Vape.

On there he said he put in his nicotine strength and the pg & vg ratio of it. But Lucemill, Darkstar and Lubrisolve don't have a ratio its either pg or vg not a mix of both.

So I went on steam engine and put the number into the pg part but it automatically put a number into the vg part. Have I done it wrong somewhere?.

I use the potv juice calculator app from the play store it's great and has all the options you could need and you can save a few recipes on it too

I use the ejuice me up calculator on my laptop and found it very easy to use . It has mixing by weight facilities which is what I use . Free download but not sure if it's android compatible if that's what you are after .

I use the ejuice me up calculator on my laptop and found it very easy to use . It has mixing by weight facilities which is what I use . Free download but not sure if it's android compatible if that's what you are after .
Doesn't have to be an app, I have a laptop too, just whichever is easiest to use is all I'm bothered about. Ta

'POTV eJuiceCalc' app for android works great for me

Back
Top Bottom