What's new

Do I need to sterilize my bottles?...

Trotters

Postman
Im going to use my old eliquid bottles that I luckily kept to use for my own recipes. When a bottle has finished does it need sterilizing or is a simple good wash sufficient?.

Thank you.

I only reuse glass bottles and a quick wash is fine just make sure after washing they get a good rinse

I use glass at home to store in bulk but reuse plastic ones for out and about. I just wash them well and rinse thoroughly and air dry but only 3 or 4 times then I bin them and use new ones. You can sterilise them if you are picky but I don't think its really necessary as they aren't a long term bottle.

I use glass at home to store in bulk but reuse plastic ones for out and about. I just wash them well and rinse thoroughly and air dry but only 3 or 4 times then I bin them and use new ones. You can sterilise them if you are picky but I don't think its really necessary as they aren't a long term bottle.
Why couldnt u use them forever?

With all respect you can read lots of things. The internet is a cesspool of superstition and "experts". Does it make sense though?

Plastic bottles are used everywhere, everyday in all sorts of situations. Don't you think it would be more of an issue if this was a common problem?

I rinse and reuse bottles all the time. Of all the things that can kill me in the world this goes way down on my list.

Back
Top Bottom