What's new

Do I need a dripper to taste my creations?

ysiads

Postman
I think I already know the answer to this one. Surely If I'm looking at starting DIY juice making, I dont want to be filling a tank with my concoctions just to test them, like if they have steeped long enough etc

btw, I like custard / desert flavours so am thinking I better learn to be patient enough to steep my creations lol

Yes,a dripper will save you alot of time and faffing,problem with testing in a tank(if you dont use rba's)is if you are testing a few different juices at one time you will need a fresh coil per flavour , if you try using one coil for all the tests the coil will still be holding juice from your last test and not give you a true indication of the flavour .
If you use an rba this wont be so much of an issue as you can rewick pretty easily.but a dripper will be the ideal way to go

kill 2 birds and get an rdta or even better one of the many rtas that can convert into drippers if you are testing a few different flavours as they will be easier to rewick ;)

You definitely do need to learn how to be patient, that's essential.
Drippers are great, particularly those that can be single coiled and give you airflow similar to your daily vape gear. I used to have 3 clone Derringers for this which only cost about £5 each ... great for testing mixes side by side on identical builds etc. Nowadays I use 3 identically built Supreme Lites for testing new mixes.
RDTAs which can be set up as drippers are also a good idea ... like any of the Aromamizers.

Back
Top Bottom