What's new

Diyordie ?

Got all the concentrates for Boardwalk on their way, sounds lush. Where might I find the recipe for Golden Ticket or is it not public?

I made Rhodonite from scratch and tried it after the recommended "overnight steep". Thought it was quite disappointing. same after 2 and 3 days, so I left it alone. After 2 weeks it was absolutely glorious and is now firmly in the ADV rota.
have you given pry4 a go yet mate, well worth a blast i cant leave it alone. swap out the ry4 double for some fa ry4 legend lush in 3 weeks:)

have you given pry4 a go yet mate, well worth a blast i cant leave it alone. swap out the ry4 double for some fa ry4 legend lush in 3 weeks:)
Fuck me if I don't have every god damned vanilla on the planet except Vanilla swirl despite waiting on a gigantic concentrates order from Darkstar. Oh well, Boardwalk this week and I'll stick V.swirl in the next order.

Fuck me if I don't have every god damned vanilla on the planet except Vanilla swirl despite waiting on a gigantic concentrates order from Darkstar. Oh well, Boardwalk this week and I'll stick V.swirl in the next order.
Fa vanilla classic works too @1%

@Mr Numpty first time i tried it i swapped out all the ingredients as i only had fa equivalents and it still turned out good
looked like this.
pry4.PNG

Ha! I made this one before I saw Wayne's recipe:
PRY4.JPG

Pretty similar. I made various pseudo-rhodonite's also before I had all the ingredients but I'm never happy assessing recipes until I make them with the exact ingredients. I'll probably order TFA pistachio now. :doh:

Ha! I made this one before I saw Wayne's recipe:
View attachment 111501
Pretty similar. I made various pseudo-rhodonite's also before I had all the ingredients but I'm never happy assessing recipes until I make them with the exact ingredients. I'll probably order TFA pistachio now. :doh:
yeah keep meaning to get some maple syrup and fa up(great coffee apparently)
personally i think its better with the fa legend ive tried both now after playing round with fa equivalents
my last go with the fa flavours v3 looked like this
pry41.PNG

was an improvement and i really liked it but the fw butterscotch ripple is lovely and creamy.
so its now the original recipe but just swapped the ry4.
enjoyed playing round with this though and none were bad.

Anyone made Firetrails, the peanut butter one? Making up another concentrates order and just wondering if it's worth adding in banana nut bread and peanut butter. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom