Vape Superstore
What's new

Diyordie ?

So after a very long steep,i still personally dont like it...its still very muted to me..mixed at recomended on bottle...maybe 20% is needed.
Aaah thats a shame then mate. I know all tastes are different and that. But im one of these that needs quite abit of % when it comes to flavourings. I find quite alot of premixed premium juice muted. But this one at 20% i found lovely after a good while. But then again iv got lots and lots of different flavours on the go at once. I find if i vape only one flavour for anymore than 3/4 days then i no longer taste anything.

Vape Club
Aaah thats a shame then mate. I know all tastes are different and that. But im one of these that needs quite abit of % when it comes to flavourings. I find quite alot of premixed premium juice muted. But this one at 20% i found lovely after a good while. But then again iv got lots and lots of different flavours on the go at once. I find if i vape only one flavour for anymore than 3/4 days then i no longer taste anything.
Very true mate...i will mix again
But im loving rhodonite...and will order some others from diyordie to try
..all part of the fun [emoji4]

I made Rhodonite from scratch and tried it after the recommended "overnight steep". Thought it was quite disappointing. same after 2 and 3 days, so I left it alone. After 2 weeks it was absolutely glorious and is now firmly in the ADV rota.

AcmeFog
I made Rhodonite from scratch and tried it after the recommended "overnight steep". Thought it was quite disappointing. same after 2 and 3 days, so I left it alone. After 2 weeks it was absolutely glorious and is now firmly in the ADV rota.
Deffo mate,i made my first 100ml as it was nice...infact the only flavour i can say i really enjoy..

I must agree with funfetti, I had higher expectations and found it to be a bit muted. Just got some more Boardwalk one shot from chefs this week. That's a killer flavour and I got the raw ingredients to try waynes chocolate ticket clone juice. Have you guys tried mixing that one yet? Apparently chocolate is pretty hard to nail from what I've read.

E-liquids.com
@bigclaude i need to order some bits soon from chefs to have a bash at some new recipes. Ive got soooo much juice made up at the mo but bronuts only about 90mls left. Love that flav!! So might give the other choc one a go real soon. But saying that ive prob got about 2lts to get through all in all haha

Bronuts is very nice , mixed up some Cuprian and Chocolate Milkshake today from DIYorDie , will post in a couple of weeks or so how it is

AcmeFog
Bronuts is very nice , mixed up some Cuprian and Chocolate Milkshake today from DIYorDie , will post in a couple of weeks or so how it is
Cuprian is a pretty damn fine juice. As usual the one i thought i wouldnt like that much turned out to be one of my favs.

Yeah cuprian and boardwalk are my favs so far. I like Rhodonite too. Looking forward to trying Golden Ticket

Smoore
Yeah cuprian and boardwalk are my favs so far. I like Rhodonite too. Looking forward to trying Golden Ticket
Hi buddy,deffo think i will try cuprian and boardwalk,i get them from chefs vapours,but cant find golden ticket,is there another supplier for diyordie.
Cheers [emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom