What's new

Diyordie ?

jayley

Postman
Afternoon Apes ,I've been vaping Bronuts for about a month now and think it's pretty delish , are any of the other diyordie concentrates worth a shot , opinions please !!!!!

@junglist loves the boardwalk one. I love the rhodonite, I like the boardwalk and rosky. The misty was nice but a little weak for me, might mix it a bit stronger next time.

I think they're great flavours, to me they're as good if not better than most of the premium juices I've tried. [emoji1][emoji106][emoji106]

Did somebody say Boardwalk? Still tooting on that in the Rose3 all day everyday. Love it! It is lovely and sweet but doesn't gunk my coils at all either. Superb mix, the guy is a genius mixer.

I have the bronuts here, really need to mix that bad boy up. Funfetti is fecking awesome too :D

Looks I'm gonna be busy , thanks for that . I have been diying for a fair while now and mixed some right monstrosities but the bronuts has been a bit of saviour really , just how I like it , a nice easy shake and vape without wasting loads of time and money on trying to be clever to come up with the next killer recipe ....

Boardwalk is it really bananary ( if bananary is a word ) I see he has cuprian now as well which is a mint chocolate chip ice cream yum yum as long as it isn't too menthol . Bronuts is bloody good though ..:2thumbsup:

There was a cannoli recipe on there which I made a tester of last week.
just tried some and it's really good well worth a try, need to put a concentrate order in now so I can make a bigger batch

Yeah another vote for boardwalk, got my dude steeping and brunuts and cuprian next on my hit list.

I've mixed up waynes Funfetti, I found it to be really nice, not dissimilar to a twinkie or sweet style recipe but the flavours aren't too overbearing. Thumbs up for funfetti, it makes good use of sugar cookie concentrate. I know ry4 is one of waynes favourite ingredients so I'm gonna try his pistachio recipe. Also thumbs up for Rhodonite. DIY or DIE [emoji106]

Boardwalk is it really bananary ( if bananary is a word ) I see he has cuprian now as well which is a mint chocolate chip ice cream yum yum as long as it isn't too menthol . Bronuts is bloody good though ..:2thumbsup:
Boardwalk is deffo bananary lol but it's not in your face the strawberry is in the background and quite subtle.
Ordered all my concentrates for bronuts, cuprian, funfetti and more my dude(this is lush).
Their fb page was going mad last night it seems the united states has run out of inw milk chocolate and FW creme de menthe since cuprian was released, now that's bloody hilarious [emoji23] but the sign of a good recipe.

Just ordered 6 of the range from chefs. Some lubrisolve goodies. And 30 30ml bottles. Thought i should start tucking into this 2.5l of nic and stop buying premades. Just a lazy bastard sometimes well looking forward to mixing the neary a litre of eliquid up.

Back
Top Bottom