What's new

DIY Shopping List (Quality, Pricing & Discount Codes)

Hi there

Is there a new code for theecigshop?
I'm planning to place an order and it can be handy :anyone:

Cheers
pancser

I am also looking for a working code for thee-cigshop.co.uk
I've used them several times and the code (POTV12) has always worked for me, but it isn't valid at the minute - has anyone else had any luck finding a working code?

Update: I called them today to query stock on a couple of items and asked them about the discount code.
The POTV code has been stopped but they do have discount codes in their Facebook group. Hope that helps someone :)

Just a quick check guy's. Am I being a tard or is it perfectly fine if I want a small amount of nic for me to buy a couple of bottles of 18mg flavourless juice from one pound liquid to use in my mix as long as I account for the 60/40 pg/vg and adjust my vg/pg mix accordingly. I only intend to make up some dripworx cereal dripper which is 150mls a pop I believe.

Just a quick check guy's. Am I being a tard or is it perfectly fine if I want a small amount of nic for me to buy a couple of bottles of 18mg flavourless juice from one pound liquid to use in my mix as long as I account for the 60/40 pg/vg and adjust my vg/pg mix accordingly. I only intend to make up some dripworx cereal dripper which is 150mls a pop I believe.
I didn't know they did unflavoured - and yes you could do that
use an online calculator giving your base nicotine as that strength and vg/pg mix

@Dripworx???

@eyeball kid - lets just say for easy math, you want to make 120ml at 20% flavour and 3mg.

You could add -

24ml of concentrate
2x 10ml 18mg nic shots
Then top off with vg

[emoji4]

If you have them to hand, then why not? The Darkstar nic shots are cheaper and come in 100%VG if you want.

@eyeball kid - lets just say for easy math, you want to make 120ml at 20% flavour and 3mg.

You could add -

24ml of concentrate
2x 10ml 18mg nic shots
Then top off with vg

[emoji4]
Thanks guy's. And cheers Lee. This is perfect. I know darkstar are overall cheaper but I'm only likely to do it for cereal dripper and Mrs kid always orders a dozen bottles of liquid for her adv so if I bung a few bottles on the order I don't even have to pay postage. And it's all idiot proof.
Thanks all.

Back
Top Bottom