What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

DIY Shopping List (Quality, Pricing & Discount Codes)

I had read somewhere of rumours that 10ml of 20mg could be as much as £5 can't remember where it was, I thought at the time it was bullshit.
But even so compared to what we pay now its still a big increase.
9ml for a 30ml bottle of juice @6mg so we're looking at £4-5 per 30ml depending on flavourings.
Hope there's others that are cheaper.

I remember reading somewhere that some vendor was quoting £4.99 for 10ml of 20mg

I had read somewhere of rumours that 10ml of 20mg could be as much as £5 can't remember where it was, I thought at the time it was bullshit.
But even so compared to what we pay now its still a big increase.
9ml for a 30ml bottle of juice @6mg so we're looking at £4-5 per 30ml depending on flavourings.
Hope there's others that are cheaper.
@Dripworx TPD compliment base is only £1.20/10ml https://www.dripworx.co.uk/collecti...bottles/products/20mg-nicotine-shot-10ml-size

What's the thinking on the 21st November TPD deadline ?
I've not started DIY yet but am anxious to stock up on nic in case there are supply or price issues post the 21st, so should I get in now or can I wait till after payday at the end of the month ?

What's the thinking on the 21st November TPD deadline ?
I've not started DIY yet but am anxious to stock up on nic in case there are supply or price issues post the 21st, so should I get in now or can I wait till after payday at the end of the month ?
I thought suppliers has till may to shift old stock. I think any new stock after 21st will be 10ml.

great topic, read every post on this topic so far here, very informative for a novice like myself.
anyway i have a list of what im looking for from the links provided,
glass bottles, nic vg/pg etc so good nearly to go.

i do have a couple of question to ask so sorry for my large post.
1: the flavouring part is were im lost, i have tried quite a few flavours in the couple of months i have been vaping and to be honest i always seem to go toward the anaside, spearment, black ice type ones. i have tried others and i just dont like the taste of them, and to be honest the ammount i have spent on them for me to not like them is putting me off slightly, i have only stopped smoking for about 6 weeks now, vape on 3mg and thats good enough for me. but the price of all this is costing me a fortune in trying out new flavours it would be cheaper for me to start smoking again.
what flavour concentrated would you suggest i get.
as im sure there are many nice flavours out there with so many brands its hard to try them out to see if i will like them or not.
i def dont want to start smoking again so need some advice on what you think i might like.
at this point ill try just about anything to keep me vaping.

2: im also looking at doing my own labels, i have some good art skills with the likes of photoshop but im unsure of the lable sizes i would need for 10 and 30ml bottles. is there some sort of template i could use for this. and any sites were i could get the lables printed etc.

thanx all for reading my mini post ;)

Back
Top Bottom