What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Diy or die %????

mostly laziness with me at 20% as i make 150ml at a time so just add the 30ml concentrate then dilute if too strong later minimum 70%vg so tends to require higher % concentrate

Cheers Toby, yeah think I might mix a batch at 10% and another at 12% see how it goes.

Tried a sample of the Flavour Boss range and loved it but I think they have made some changes to the original Rhodonite.

I think the only change is that they added some MTS to mellow it a bit.

I'm curious. How many ml do you all go through a day? Here, 10% is pretty standard for flavors. I've noticed you all are doing 20%. You guys, for the most part, use the same concentrates we do. I don't see myself ever being able to vape a 20% like I do my 10%. I'm going through something like, 30ml a day or so.

Just mix as intended, its good as recommenced . It's my adv so don't complicate.

I've always and only ever used 20%, for me it just works for pretty much any flavours. Personal preference innit.

Went ahead and mixed both at the recommended % and I'm very happy with the results. After a weeks steep it was really nice but has got better now with a 2 week steep.

Don't see how mixing at any higher% could improve this for me:)

I mix Rhodonite at 15% and I also steep it for 6-12 weeks before I'll touch it (12 weeks is best - it becomes a deep golden orange colour and is simply delicious).

I tried my latest 300ml batch of it at 9.2% or whatever it is and at the 4-week steep stage it was so weak tasting that I instantly made the whole batch back up to 15% for the remaining steep period.

I MTL at relatively low watts (9-11) so that may make a difference I guess, but that's my personal experience with it anyway.

Back
Top Bottom