What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Diy or Die

You're right it was the other guy. My mistake. Sincere and full apologies.

PS Ur right about AG. I was indoctrinated to using ag by a tree hugger. I've since learned better.

Again apologies for mistaking you for the other guy x

S'ok don't worry about it - I think I've made my mind up about AG anyway, I find the overly watery stuff 80/20 mix just horrible....they could mix it with deionised, distilled, volcanic or even flippin' Evian water and I don't think it'll ever suit me for mixing purposes lol

You could just add more vg to it to thicken it up if you add 1 part and to 2 part pure vg should give you around 5% water

That's a good idea, I hate any kind of wastage. I'll do it with a smallish amount first tho and see what kind of viscosity I get - cheers!

this is looking right down my street too haven't got all the tpa flavours but have them in fa
will give it a bash when I get back from my holls.
View attachment 105574

so finally got round to having a go of this with what I had lying around
ive used xtra mint, but later found I had some peppermint lol
anyway its had 3 days steep and tastes bloody great its not too far off the
original. very nice though.
fa candy floss 0.5%
fa fresh cream 1%
cap marshmallow 2.5%(could use fa @1%)
fa meringue 1%
fa xtra mint 1.5%(fa/cap peppermint if you have it)
tpa sweetener 0.5%
tpa vanilla bean gelato 3%

Anyone tried the Dewy boba tea recipe? I got the stuff coming this week. I read the recipe a while back and thought sounds alright but it must have planted a seed in my brain. Now I'm thinking ZOMG this is going to be amazing haha.

Back
Top Bottom