What's new

Diy or Die

Unclebilbo

Achiever
so I tried a concentrate from chefs recently diyordie-boardwalk very nice indeed a banana and strawberry milkshake, haven't heard of them before so had a look round their webpage joined their fb page and had a watch of their youtube channel.
theres some pretty good content in there for those looking for tips tricks and free recipes. theres regular live mixing vids vlogs and advice for beginners.

theres some footage from vapefest too with a bit from the potv tent in there.

well worth a look for those interested.

http://diyordievaping.com/
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFoe3PEb1_7sAY1ZgehNP3A

I like his stuff a lot. Rhodonite my favourite. It's an easy option if you don't want to buy the individual flavours.

Planning on working my way through them. Got my dude with a little added milk choc steeping at mo.

I like this guy, he thinks about mixing the same way I do. He's got more experience about the myriad of flavours out there than I have so it's good I don't need to try 16 different strawberry concentrates to find out TFA ripe and Cap Sweet are the best strawberries.

However I'm surprised he's seen the POTV tent, met people and talked about it in his video that he hasn't at least popped his head in and at least said hello.

If I were promoting myself as a flavouring guru I'd be on all the boards offering great advice, making friends who would then happily sign up to my club.

He provides some good free info on the youtube channel, I'd advise any mixers to take a look.

He signed up here after VF, hoping we can coax him into posting - @ENYAWREKLAW, sort it out!

Well worth checking him out. Great that the blends on Chef's are also there as recipes on his site too. Boardwalk and Funfetti are hitting the spot for me at the minute :D

Enjoying watching his channel at the moment he's a pretty likeable character.
Have to agree boardwalk is great, bronuts is next on my list apparently extremely good[emoji16]

He signed up here after VF, hoping we can coax him into posting - @ENYAWREKLAW, sort it out!

Well worth checking him out. Great that the blends on Chef's are also there as recipes on his site too. Boardwalk and Funfetti are hitting the spot for me at the minute :D

Really enjoyed that, so come on @ENYAWREKLAW where are you?......was frigging brill to see @Rob getting some recognition for what he does (cheers for the mention @Rob)

Back
Top Bottom