What's new

DIY or DIE Milk Boi

Chuck Norris

Achiever
Does anyone sell this in the UK? Chefs and ELFC sell Diyordie stuff not not milk boi. Struggling here, will cost a fortune to get from the states!

Wait. Think that's just stuff layered ontop of the "milkboi"

Yeah it’s just stuff to add to it mate, so you add 3% tfa banana to get a banana milk etc.

Request in with chefs.....hopefully they’ll stock it :)
I spent a fair while researching this the other day when you posted thinking ive found a diyordie recipie before (folkart reserve) but nothing.
It seems to be a generic milk base and although there are a lot of references to it on the diyordie forums the fact it's not in the public domain suggests its not actually been released.
I think I've found out who invented it see below as you might find something in one of his recipes.....

https://alltheflavors.com/users/ENYAWREKLAW

I spent a fair while researching this the other day when you posted thinking ive found a diyordie recipie before (folkart reserve) but nothing.
It seems to be a generic milk base and although there are a lot of references to it on the diyordie forums the fact it's not in the public domain suggests its not actually been released.
I think I've found out who invented it see below as you might find something in one of his recipes.....

https://alltheflavors.com/users/ENYAWREKLAW

Yeah I’m one of Wayne’s subs on diyordiy.com but the recepies not on there just the one shot & what to add to it.

Ecig express sell it but they’re in the states so going to cost a bomb to get it with shipping & tax

Chefs got back to me again today, customer request gone into head office for review so hopefully they’ll stock it soon :)

A5566605-286D-4D6F-AADF-4491FF5126EE.jpeg

Took the plunge and stumped up for a bottle from ecigexpress in the states, got whacked with an extra customs/ post office handling charge but it’s here now. Worked out expensive with the high shipping cost & tax but wanted to give it a shot.

Came in a funky bottle like he’s got online

Back
Top Bottom