What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

DIY Liquid

MartSmith1979

Postman
Hi
Thinking of making my own e liquid but not sure what sort of stuff I need to buy. I.e. mixing kit, Nicotine? VG/PG

any advice or website links greatly appreciated.

Try ' e liquid recipes ' look for recipes with good feedback , try rainbow vapes for favourings . Syringes , bottles , vg and pg from ebay . Expect to fuck up a few times but in the end you'll save a fortune , get the juices you want , and you might even surprise yourself . I did and haven't bought any overpriced shop stuff for 12 mths . Good luck

Thanks guys,
I prefer throat hit to vapour production, and always get mixed up between vg/pg am I right in thinking I need both vg/pg in a mix but more of 1 for the throat hit? Or is the throat hit in the nicotine

Thanks guys,
I prefer throat hit to vapour production, and always get mixed up between vg/pg am I right in thinking I need both vg/pg in a mix but more of 1 for the throat hit? Or is the throat hit in the nicotine
Throat hit IS in the nicotine but also the amount of pg is important. If you stick to a 50/50 mix of pg/vg you'll be about right but if that doesn't do it for you, you can raise the pg content. I know when I first started vaping and buying my juice (cheap stuff ) it was 70% pg.

Back
Top Bottom