What's new

DIY liquid seperating

Shetland Sam

Achiever
hello apes. I made some dark star vapour pink lemonade but it keeps separating I shake it up and the following day it has split again. I'm not sure if it's the concentrate or nicotine as they are the same colour. How do I fix this. Any help will be good. It has been steeping for a week now

hello apes. I made some dark star vapour pink lemonade but it keeps separating I shake it up and the following day it has split again. I'm not sure if it's the concentrate or nicotine as they are the same colour. How do I fix this. Any help will be good. It has been steeping for a week now

I knocked up a litre of solub arome pink lemonade and it's been doing the same thing I'm getting a thin layer of thinner yellow liquid forming at the top, less than 1% of the total volume. Still tastes great. When I can be arsed I'm going to gently heat it and mix it mechanically again it didn't get much of whoop last time. I'll let your know if it works

Have had similar problems with mixes in the past.
As above, warm and shake. Then shake regularly and steep. Should blend in a week or two.
Pear drop and some aniseed flavours have given me this problem.

I just checked on the bottle for the first time in a week maybe, and more had formed maybe more like around 10% but whatever lol I'm sure it'll come right

Yea just checked mine after being away for the waster weekend and there is more on top than there was before. Just gonna put it in a drawer and forget about it for a few weeks and see what happens

Yea just checked mine after being away for the waster weekend and there is more on top than there was before. Just gonna put it in a drawer and forget about it for a few weeks and see what happens

Sounds like the same batch but different labels

Yea. I spoke to dark star vapours who I bought the concentrate from and they told me this happens with some concentrate. But it is perfectly vapeable would just need to slake it before hand. But I'll stick it in a drawer and forget about it for a while. I have over 50 other bottles of juice to get through before I need it. But it does put me off buying it again.

Back
Top Bottom