What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

DIY Densities?

Bucket

Postman
Hi there,

Just waiting on my scales and nic before I start DIY'ing...

I'm planning on using the POTV calculator, but does it take into account the different density of each liquid?

I know that PG/VG have a kind of standard weight per ml (which may vary a little), but what about about nic and flavouring densities?

Do I just put in all the details and just mix away?

Thanks.

Hi there,

Just waiting on my scales and nic before I start DIY'ing...

I'm planning on using the POTV calculator, but does it take into account the different density of each liquid?

I know that PG/VG have a kind of standard weight per ml (which may vary a little), but what about about nic and flavouring densities?

Do I just put in all the details and just mix away?

Thanks.
Yes, the weight per ml for all ingredients is programmed in, so as you say, just input the details and mix away.

Edit: I didn't realise the POTV app was so clever, ignore my post.

It’s an amazing mixing app it’s all I use to mix all my liquids. Just make sure you triple check to make sure all your inputs are correct as to begin with I didn’t realise I had put my nic as pg not vg

Back
Top Bottom