Vape Superstore
What's new

Diy cbd help!

Nice1 for the info, after my post I did some info also which basically said the same thing but in more detail. I asked coz I was generally intrested coz like I said I smoked weed daily for over 15 yr even going over to Amsterdam one a month to chill for the weekend. I stopped literally over night when I had the responsibility of being a dad but didn't experience any difficulties other than waking a lot earlier that I use to. I would say I miss it but having a son is the best thing in life by far.
Same here, I quit when I found out I was going to be a dad and it is the best thing, still took another 4 years after to kill the cigarettes though

Vape Superstore
What base material are you using? Industrial hemp, something like hempvan stuff (online vendor who imports 10% cbd industrial hemp from the Czech Republic). If your hemp has more than a few seeds in it I wouldn't recommend vaping it.

Same here, I quit when I found out I was going to be a dad and it is the best thing, still took another 4 years after to kill the cigarettes though
Fully understand there pal smoking for some is very hard, I've tried helping a mate out loads but he still can't fully quit. I got him to try vaping 4 yrs ago which he enjoys but he still smokes, nowhere near as much but still finds it hard to quit so at least I kind of succeeded. I was one of the lucky ones first time I tried vaping 6 yrs ago in June I never smoked since

AcmeFog
Hi guys so after trying to get myself off the bud for a few weeks, haven't been sleeping much and I'm constantly drained! I smoke the bud for 9 years now and it's starting take its toll on me, so typed to have ago at making cbd vape... But as the smell it's jut like pine fresh car perfume! Do any of you guys think I could put some concentrate flavour in it? Help would be greatly appreciated apes! View attachment 125521

you done this and it has a pine air freshener smell wtf
well done i have done this with proper stuff and wasn't so nice also had it falling out re cryistalizing of the vg pg mix after afew day s-week

could u post all steps u took

It's smells abit funky like, think pine tea! I didn't add flavour but shouldn't see why you couldn't, taste is not bad to be honest, if u smoke the real thing it shouldn't be a problem, I didn't add nicotine because I think that will defeat the sense of making it... I'm not making for nicotine. More as a medicine, and I haven't steeped realy because it's been cooking all day with oils in the vg and isn't the thickest I added a little pg to it just so it Wernt the thickest gloop

u can order terpenes from over the water
expensive. But taken from strains
anyone know if adding terpenes will be ok to vape

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Back
Top Bottom