What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Diy cbd help!

Well happy to say that the cbd has worked I've just used it on a original limitless Rdta, and probs had about half a tank and feel kaboosed! So if any1 is thinking of having ago at making it would defiantly say go for it

Does it stink?
Can you add flavour?
What's it taste like?
Did you add nicotine too?
No steep needed?
Is it thick like high VG juice?

It's smells abit funky like, think pine tea! I didn't add flavour but shouldn't see why you couldn't, taste is not bad to be honest, if u smoke the real thing it shouldn't be a problem, I didn't add nicotine because I think that will defeat the sense of making it... I'm not making for nicotine. More as a medicine, and I haven't steeped realy because it's been cooking all day with oils in the vg and isn't the thickest I added a little pg to it just so it Wernt the thickest gloop

It's smells abit funky like, think pine tea! I didn't add flavour but shouldn't see why you couldn't, taste is not bad to be honest, if u smoke the real thing it shouldn't be a problem, I didn't add nicotine because I think that will defeat the sense of making it... I'm not making for nicotine. More as a medicine, and I haven't steeped realy because it's been cooking all day with oils in the vg and isn't the thickest I added a little pg to it just so it Wernt the thickest gloop
has it stopped the crazy dreams I know when i gave up my daily 30+yrs habit when i took up vaping the dreams where fucking mental. Still miss it like a bastard if im honest giving up a 40Yr fag habit was piss easy in comparison

Yeah the biffs arnt a problem getting off its just the weed with me, found really difficult to stop it, and don't think I will ever but I want to have ago, the crazy dreams are unreal I get that when I've stopped for a few days plus another is sweating like ur in a sauna when ur asleep aswel.. Absolutely hate it

still jump on it a couple of times a year...... was never a big user (although I had my moments) even though i had carrier bags full of it in the house(i liked to DIY just like juice) ......but there isnt a better way to just chill...... Ive ended up drinking more as a result

Because it's illegal
Debatable, if using hemp or specific strains for cbd extraction your ok, if your making whole cannabis extract it's illegal
CBD is both legal and sold in the uk/eu by reputable businesses ( and unreputable) aswell as now moving towards official regulation

Cant help sorry but intrested to know how its taking its toll on you ? I ask coz I smoked bud for over 15 years daily then stopped as I have a son so thought it's for the best, as weed isn't adictive it was quite easy so I was just wondering how it taking its toll? ?
It can become something people depend on mentally, kinda like a routine thing.
Some people I've known feel like it's all that can help them relax, when really they can but they have spent so long believing it's that and not just taking a minute
Kinda like fags being a habit that even replacing the physical addiction, nicotine, doesn't help much because of the ingrained idea you create about it
That's how some 60 a day smokers cold turkey and don't care while some can't ever kick a 10 day habit
The human mind is a strange thing

It can become something people depend on mentally, kinda like a routine thing.
Some people I've known feel like it's all that can help them relax, when really they can but they have spent so long believing it's that and not just taking a minute
Kinda like fags being a habit that even replacing the physical addiction, nicotine, doesn't help much because of the ingrained idea you create about it
That's how some 60 a day smokers cold turkey and don't care while some can't ever kick a 10 day habit
The human mind is a strange thing
Nice1 for the info, after my post I did some info also which basically said the same thing but in more detail. I asked coz I was generally intrested coz like I said I smoked weed daily for over 15 yr even going over to Amsterdam one a month to chill for the weekend. I stopped literally over night when I had the responsibility of being a dad but didn't experience any difficulties other than waking a lot earlier that I use to. I would say I miss it but having a son is the best thing in life by far.

Back
Top Bottom