What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Diy cbd help!

Pinkmonkeys

Postman
Hi guys so after trying to get myself off the bud for a few weeks, haven't been sleeping much and I'm constantly drained! I smoke the bud for 9 years now and it's starting take its toll on me, so typed to have ago at making cbd vape... But as the smell it's jut like pine fresh car perfume! Do any of you guys think I could put some concentrate flavour in it? Help would be greatly appreciated apes!
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1493037847.157340.jpg

Don't know if discussion about this is allowed here...

Did you decarboxylate it dry?

I've been making some for my other half and after a lot of reading and a few tries, settled on the 'bubble' technique in PG. CBD should be easier than trying to preserve THC, as the THC want to decompose to CBD...

If we have to take this off list PM me

Don't know if discussion about this is allowed here...

Did you decarboxylate it dry?

I've been making some for my other half and after a lot of reading and a few tries, settled on the 'bubble' technique in PG. CBD should be easier than trying to preserve THC, as the THC want to decompose to CBD...

If we have to take this off list PM me

Yea I've decarded it for 20 min in oven set at lowest setting,but it was bone dry anyway as I've had the cbd hemp for over 3 months now, i think il have to look into the bubbled method I've read lots and lots into it but today was the day I though I'd go for it [emoji106][emoji106]

Because it's illegal

It's not illegal because it has no thc in it which is the banned ingredient and why normal cannabis is illegal , cbd is legal and is the medicinal property that's in the hemp and cannabis plant, and I bought mine off amazon so doubt it's illegal tbh mate if u can buy it there mate

Back
Top Bottom