DIY 100%VG?

Top of my head I'd try

5% blueberry
5% cheesecake
2% vanilla custard
1.5% graham cracker
1% cream
1% cotton candy

Just a small tester and see how it turns out.
Thanks man I'll try that tomorrow :) not sure the blueberry and cotton candy are good flavours so I'll try it without them first then add them :)

Thx
C

Thanks man I'll try that tomorrow :) not sure the blueberry and cotton candy are good flavours so I'll try it without them first then add them :)

Thx
C

Well the cotton candy is never going to be a flavour in it's own right but can be a useful additive to sweeten mixes and balance harsh flavours but only use at low percentages. If you're not sure about the blueberry you could swap it for lime at 3 or 4% for a key lime pie or a straight swap with raspberry. Without one of the fruits in there it's going to be just cheesecake but then you could always add some vanilla at about 3% to liven it up.

Alternatively
5% cinnamon custard
7% banana split
5% cookie dough

Last edited:
Well the cotton candy is never going to be a flavour in it's own right but can be a useful additive to sweeten mixes and balance harsh flavours but only use at low percentages. If you're not sure about the blueberry you could swap it for lime at 3 or 4% for a key lime pie or a straight swap with raspberry. Without one of the fruits in there it's going to be just cheesecake but then you could always add some vanilla at about 3% to liven it up.

Alternatively
5% cinnamon custard
7% banana split
5% cookie dough
Sorry I forgot to reply to this.
I had to have a couple days off vaping and got to mixing some about 24hrs ago. I made about 5. All the variations you mentioned.

Are you some kind of magician? How did you do that off the top of your head!? I tried the raspberry straight away and it was nice, not stunning but definitely pleasant. Really nice and smooth with subtle flavours. Not quite spot on, so I'll probably mix some more and steep it see what difference that makes. I would steep this, but the 10ml is nearly all gone... ;) maybe need a little more of something in there but we'll see. I can taste raspberry, a sweet creamy taste but not quite cheesecakey, but can't really taste the buscuity bit. But thank you :) just tried the vanilla cheesecake, even better! Not in the same RDA so not quite a fair comparison, but a similar build. Really nice smooth, creamy vanilla-y cheesecake! Can taste a hint of the biscuit in there too :) TBH, one of the nicest vapes I've ever had I think. Don't think I'd make any changes at all. Again I'll probably make up more and see if/how it changes with time :)

Thank you so much, you're a star!

I find that I can manage juices with PG in them,just swapped the 50/50 mixes to 40/60 or lower PG ratios.To get the taste back(VG rich juices tend to be a little more bland)I increased the percentages of flavour by a few percent too.

Sorry I forgot to reply to this.
I had to have a couple days off vaping and got to mixing some about 24hrs ago. I made about 5. All the variations you mentioned.

Are you some kind of magician? How did you do that off the top of your head!? I tried the raspberry straight away and it was nice, not stunning but definitely pleasant. Really nice and smooth with subtle flavours. Not quite spot on, so I'll probably mix some more and steep it see what difference that makes. I would steep this, but the 10ml is nearly all gone... ;) maybe need a little more of something in there but we'll see. I can taste raspberry, a sweet creamy taste but not quite cheesecakey, but can't really taste the buscuity bit. But thank you :) just tried the vanilla cheesecake, even better! Not in the same RDA so not quite a fair comparison, but a similar build. Really nice smooth, creamy vanilla-y cheesecake! Can taste a hint of the biscuit in there too :) TBH, one of the nicest vapes I've ever had I think. Don't think I'd make any changes at all. Again I'll probably make up more and see if/how it changes with time :)

Thank you so much, you're a star!

No problem, not a magician, just what I would have done given those selection of concentrates, after a while you get familiar with what works well with what and rough percentages to start with. Was just to give you a starting point to tweak from, so if the Raspberry needs more Raspberry then easily up it by a percent or two, just bear in mind that high vg mixes may well take longer to steep and could develop on it's own. Be interested to hear how the cinnamon banana cookie turns out.

No problem, not a magician, just what I would have done given those selection of concentrates, after a while you get familiar with what works well with what and rough percentages to start with. Was just to give you a starting point to tweak from, so if the Raspberry needs more Raspberry then easily up it by a percent or two, just bear in mind that high vg mixes may well take longer to steep and could develop on it's own. Be interested to hear how the cinnamon banana cookie turns out.
I'll try and be patient and do some steeping before changing the recipe.

I'll update this thread when I've vaped them all, in case it's interesting for you or anyone else :)

Banana cookie. Not 100% sure how to explain this one. Nice taste, again nice and smooth. Tastes very familiar but I can't say what to. Some kind of banana cake? Banana bread? Just a sweet cakey banana taste. It's not unpleasant but couldn't vape it all day. Not quite sure how to explain it, maybe as 'too heavy'? Almost sickly after half hour or so of vaping.

Key lime pie. Nice. Not as good as the raspberry but similar. Again a creamy lime, with a hint of cheesecake-y-ness, can't taste the biscuit again. Something not quite right with the lime, possibly a tiny bit too much, possibly just needs a bit more sweetness to break up the lime.

Sorry about rubbish words like cheesecake-y-ness, not use to describing what I'm tasting lol.

Thanks again :)

Back
Top Bottom