Vape Club
What's new

Digi scales which to buy?

I got them cheap smart weight ones from Amazon and you get what you pay for. I ended up sending them back coz even calibrating them mine wasn't accreate and if I moved my bottle to different points on the tray I got a different weight.
Anyway I got a refund and decided to get some decent ones knowing I'll be using them a lot. Ended up after a bit of reading up that My Weigh was a tried and tested make with a 30 year guarantee so I got the Durascale D2 300. Only down side that I have to watch and looking at most of the pocket size precision scales is the auto off timing, the one I have turns off after 60 secs when not using which has nearly caught me out before so ideally fins ones that don't. If anyone knows of a set please let me know.
The Durascale ones are lot lot more than cheap ones off ebay but quality and performance is a hell of a lot better

http://myweigh.com/product/durascale/

Vape Superstore
Looking @ getting some scales myself the police are baby sitting my other ones & may take a while to get them back :doh:if you look @ them again you will see Q's asked to seller answer to q they turn off after 3 mins :8:. Also if you look ]@Mr Numpty post & click on little cheaper here you will see exact same scales:8: they are only £17 postage not sure but it won't be a £10 so will still be cheaper ! Infact if you look @Ment post same scales £18.34 inc delivery what a bargain !
I Do have a Q for you tho do u have a really piss poor memory or do u not read the posts in thread :6:

Last edited:
Vape Green
I Did find these which were way cheaper & may suit you better !
images.jpg

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Looking @ getting some scales myself the police are baby sitting my other ones & may take a while to get them back :doh:if you look @ them again you will see Q's asked to seller answer to q they turn off after 3 mins :8:. Also if you look ]@Mr Numpty post & click on little cheaper here you will see exact same scales:8: they are only £17 postage not sure but it won't be a £10 so will still be cheaper ! Infact if you look @Ment post same scales £18.34 inc delivery what a bargain !
I Do have a Q for you tho do u have a really piss poor memory or do u not read the posts in your thread :6:

Sorry pal you keep referring to "you", if you look or question to you but who is you?? who actually are you talking to ???

Yep, but you can disable it :) its in the manual
Nice1, the Durascale I have you can't disable it and 60 secs can catch you out if your not careful. Question is now do I go for new ones and sell the old or just stick to what I have which are actually good scales plus you get a 30 year guarantee with My Weigh scales
Ummmm

AcmeFog
@crunchynut Oops looks like I never read thread properly but i did read amazon Qs which answered your Q :8:.
( note to one self read tbred properly ! )

Thanks for all the replies, much appreciated. Going to order the NV500.

@westy - Where do you buy your squeezy bottles from? and is it safe to store the nicotine into a clear plastic bottle as opposed to dark glass?

Vape Club
Thanks for all the replies, much appreciated. Going to order the NV500.

@westy - Where do you buy your squeezy bottles from? and is it safe to store the nicotine into a clear plastic bottle as opposed to dark glass?

Wouldn't use a clear plastic !!!!
I've got solid white squeeze bottles of Amazon and when you make 10x50ml at a time you soon use it up so never in there for more than a mouth and I've never had a issue with my nic 72 in 100vg but can say for 100% nic guys

Back
Top Bottom