What's new

Diavlo - Tommy Two Tubes (mango and lychee) - Help Please

also, i'll have to order some vapable caramel, i have the other flavours in other brands mango - cap,tfa,tw,iwa, lychee - cap & tfa and double watermelon in cap, are \any of them usable? or shall i just order FA in all

I used FA Caramel. I'm no expert i just got a new order in from FA and gave it a go. I went with caramel for sweetness and i had been vaping watermelon alot so i was sure that that flavour was in there somewhere. I'm giving it a few days to steep still.

I used FA Caramel. I'm no expert i just got a new order in from FA and gave it a go. I went with caramel for sweetness and i had been vaping watermelon alot so i was sure that that flavour was in there somewhere. I'm giving it a few days to steep still.
well i got my vapemail and gave this a go, although its actually a nice vape its not similar to Tommy two tubes, good shout on the watermelon though, i think its the caramel that might need changing to a different sweetener, but i'm also no expert so not sure. but its a nice standalone vape. my batch is steeping atm but not sure if it will change much over time.

well i got my vapemail and gave this a go, although its actually a nice vape its not similar to Tommy two tubes, good shout on the watermelon though, i think its the caramel that might need changing to a different sweetener, but i'm also no expert so not sure. but its a nice standalone vape. my batch is steeping atm but not sure if it will change much over time.

Glad you like it. I'm also thinking the caramel is the wrong fit. I've just bought another bottle of Tommy Two tubes. It's a decent vape but there's something warmer and sweeter about the original.

Would you Make it again?

Glad you like it. I'm also thinking the caramel is the wrong fit. I've just bought another bottle of Tommy Two tubes. It's a decent vape but there's something warmer and sweeter about the original.

Would you Make it again?

your mix? i haven't tried it after the intial shake and vape, but if i don't crack Tommy then i got to use up all this mango and lychee concentrate somehow :)

agree on the the warmer sweeter part, but what the bloody hell is it lol, i'm waiting for my vape shop to open at 9am right now so i can go get some more.

your mix? i haven't tried it after the intial shake and vape, but if i don't crack Tommy then i got to use up all this mango and lychee concentrate somehow :)

agree on the the warmer sweeter part, but what the bloody hell is it lol, i'm waiting for my vape shop to open at 9am right now so i can go get some more.
I'm thinking take out the caramel. It's muting the other flavours. I think more Lychee might be better.

Ahh someone else trying to nail it!

I'm having issues with the smoothness and also trying to get above 6mg on a 48mg nic bottle. Unsure of whether to use VG nic. Diavlo runs so smooth out of the bottle that im sure im doing something wrong somewhere.

Flavour wise I used Capella's Sweet mango (which is beautiful even on its own) and sweet lychee.

12% mango 3% lychee worked out close ish for me.

(sorry think i should have posted this under recipe discussions, please move if possible)

Dear POTV community

I have recently started vaping and quit the cigarettes. I jumped in at the deep end, straight into sub ohming (if ohming is a word) as I have never been able to quit for more then a day or two, I felt I needed satisfaction from both flavor and clouds.

I started to run before I could walk I guess and ordered a mixing kit in the hope to recreate the Tommy two tubes juice made Diavlo and sold by totally wicked. Well so far I have failed miserably.

Its described as;
Tommy Two Tubes - Mango and Lychee thrown perilously close together to create a pure, exotic taste. (75/25 vg/pg)

I've tried 50/50 mango and lychee, little more mango, much more mango and vice versa, perhaps my problem is that I'm using Capella's concentrates, their mango doesn't seem taste like the juice.

Totally Wicked do a mango but my local stockists are out of stock, may try ordering online to try theirs (probably makes sense), they don't however do a lychee from what I can gather.

I've read good things on reddit about a recipe by a guy, called 'The Mango', I will be placing an order for the missing ingredients to use as a base to work from.

I have been pretty disappointed with the e juices I have tried so far and Tommy two tubes at £4.99 per 10ml its not far of a pack of cigs, which is why I would love to nail this one.

So if anyone out there knows the recipe or can point me in the right direction i will be grateful, look forward to hearing from you.

Mowgz
I know what you mean im trying to crack Billy the mole by DLAVLO it takes the pis# that they dont do a concentrate for the DLAVLO brand it would make life so much easier

just wondering if anyone has cracked it, i gave up but might give it another go if anyone's has got closer?

Apologies for resurrecting this old thread but I've had it bookmarked for years due to trying to either find a recipe to use to create my own, or an alternative. The simple fact is that whilst the Diavlo Tommy Two Tubes is one of my favourite vapes, it's not economical at £4.99 for 10ml (not including subscription which in the current economic climate isn't feasible for me at the minute).

I've not managed to recreate the flavour but I've found one that is bang on point and tastes exactly the same - Twelve Monkeys Jungle Secrets. It's beautiful. Ever since my ex bought home a bottle of that TTT, I've craved a constant supply. Happy days.

Back
Top Bottom