What's new

Diavlo - Tommy Two Tubes (mango and lychee) - Help Please

mowgz

Initiate
(sorry think i should have posted this under recipe discussions, please move if possible)

Dear POTV community

I have recently started vaping and quit the cigarettes. I jumped in at the deep end, straight into sub ohming (if ohming is a word) as I have never been able to quit for more then a day or two, I felt I needed satisfaction from both flavor and clouds.

I started to run before I could walk I guess and ordered a mixing kit in the hope to recreate the Tommy two tubes juice made Diavlo and sold by totally wicked. Well so far I have failed miserably.

Its described as;
Tommy Two Tubes - Mango and Lychee thrown perilously close together to create a pure, exotic taste. (75/25 vg/pg)

I've tried 50/50 mango and lychee, little more mango, much more mango and vice versa, perhaps my problem is that I'm using Capella's concentrates, their mango doesn't seem taste like the juice.

Totally Wicked do a mango but my local stockists are out of stock, may try ordering online to try theirs (probably makes sense), they don't however do a lychee from what I can gather.

I've read good things on reddit about a recipe by a guy, called 'The Mango', I will be placing an order for the missing ingredients to use as a base to work from.

I have been pretty disappointed with the e juices I have tried so far and Tommy two tubes at £4.99 per 10ml its not far of a pack of cigs, which is why I would love to nail this one.

So if anyone out there knows the recipe or can point me in the right direction i will be grateful, look forward to hearing from you.

Mowgz

Last edited:
Has anyone tried this juice? I'm still not close to cracking it, perhaps there are other ingredients in the juice that I'm unable to identify.

I got hold of the tfa & inw mango to make the base I mentioned above, not overly impressed atm but needs steeping. i also got hold of totally wicked mango to work with. this smells promising, tfa lychee seems to smell a lot more floral compared to cap's so tfa lychee may be a step in the right direction. i'm waiting for a couple samples to steep. I'm not going to give up just yet.

Also is breathing a requirement or will a shake and long dark week or two in hibernation be sufficient?

Cant really help as haven't dived into mixing myself yet but wanted to say my mouth is drooling at the thought of that flavour... would love to know if you nail it (and if you do if you'd be happy to share your recipe as this could tempt me into mixing!)

On a side note - there is a lovely Lychee Peachy juice from DaddyPigSmokeJuice that may be worth checking out:

http://www.daddypigsmokejuice.com/product/lychees-peachy/

Cant really help as haven't dived into mixing myself yet but wanted to say my mouth is drooling at the thought of that flavour... would love to know if you nail it (and if you do if you'd be happy to share your recipe as this could tempt me into mixing!)

On a side note - there is a lovely Lychee Peachy juice from DaddyPigSmokeJuice that may be worth checking out:

http://www.daddypigsmokejuice.com/product/lychees-peachy/

Hi Afreeb,
I have tried a few from daddy pig (including lychees peachy) straight out the bottle and after a about a week and weren't overly impressed but not bitterly disappointed either. they are good value for money but perhaps i have been spoilt very early in my vaping adventure. Tommy two tubes was the third flavour i tried.
IMO my favorite from daddy pig was coke float, but it does get a little sickly after a while, I enjoyed jammy doughnut and lychees peachy to but felt they didn't pack enough of a punch. I wasn't keen on smoked banana bread and mint choc chip, and found the minty exhale on such a fruit weird (i think it would be better without). i tried a couple of other flavours too but they were nothing to write home about. i still have half a bottle in each flavour that i will try again in another week or two to see if they improve.

I will surely share the recipe if i manage to crack it, meanwhile if you wish to try the real thing you can find it here https://www.totallywicked-eliquid.co.uk/10ml-diavlo-e-liquid.html let me know if you do.

still no where close, feel like giving up, desperate for any ideas.....

I've found a very tasty lychee and raspberry sorbet concentrate from vapours-r-us which has impressed me (and is crazy cheap lol) - is definitely more the lychee complementing the raspberry rather than the lychee being front and centre but may be worth a try...

I was looking for Pointers on my Recipe. It's pretty good actually but i need to let it steep. Here's what i have so far:- http://tjek.nu/r/5GZP - I think theres some hidden watermelon in there. I need some of the original to do the taste test against.

I was looking for Pointers on my Recipe. It's pretty good actually but i need to let it steep. Here's what i have so far:- http://tjek.nu/r/5GZP - I think theres some hidden watermelon in there. I need some of the original to do the taste test against.

tbh i have given up so i can't give you any pointers, but i am going to try your recipe, would never have guessed there is caramel in there, my pallet can't pick out out individuals flavors yet. if this is even 80% close i'm sure it will be great and you will become my personal hero. :)

tbh i have given up so i can't give you any pointers, but i am going to try your recipe, would never have guessed there is caramel in there, my pallet can't pick out out individuals flavors yet. if this is even 80% close i'm sure it will be great and you will become my personal hero. :)
also, i'll have to order some vapable caramel, i have the other flavours in other brands mango - cap,tfa,tw,iwa, lychee - cap & tfa and double watermelon in cap, are \any of them usable? or shall i just order FA in all

i ended up ordering the fa concentrates anyway, I'll try with Capella double watermelon and report back (perhaps halve the %)

Back
Top Bottom