What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Decent little resorce from elr

Some good there and some, well not bad but not enough correct info. Eg, saline, have read some seriously bad reports on its use in vaping and me personally i wouldn't go near it. But on that list it had no mention of adverse reaction/use which chemically it has. Just sayin. Not everything on the internet is "gospel".

Some good there and some, well not bad but not enough correct info. Eg, saline, have read some seriously bad reports on its use in vaping and me personally i wouldn't go near it. But on that list it had no mention of adverse reaction/use which chemically it has. Just sayin. Not everything on the internet is "gospel".
Best ive come across tho.

Got any links to what you have read ? Not used it and tbh I wouldn't say I have much interest in doing so but would make an interesting read. I know fresh03 highly recommends it at very low percentages to bring certain flavors but you have to be carful or you'll get salty taste if to high. A mate of mine uses saline drops that he nicked from the medical room where he works but has yet to convince me

Thanks I'll bookmark this one to read later. There is some great info on Reddit but I find it so hard to navigate that forum, one day I'll spend a few hours having a good look through Reddit see what I can find. I once found a big list of flavour notes then found it impossible to find again until recently so I've now added the page to my homepage.
I'm like that with reddit. See something worth a read. And lose it again a aecond later. Ive gave up on it.

Back
Top Bottom