What's new

Decent cheap fruity one shot - grape

wonky

Postman
Hi all, so recently I have a new found liking for fruity vapes... I have pretty much solely vaped desserts and tobacco till now but I'm finding myself liking more and more.

What cheap (as I'm testing out) fruity one shots do you lot rate? Preferably straight up fruits with no koolada or menthol but I am open minded. Grapes, cherries and raspberries seem to be my fav profiles. Any recommendations? I got some grape medley from V R Us and not to my liking tbh.

Cheers

Vapor depot sell a one shot brand called goldfish sauce, fruit smasher like you I generally vape desserts etc but bcoz of someone I work with I got this and found it amazing also if you've not tried a one shit for twister, like the ice lollies, I tried psycho bunnies OMG!

Vape wild grape candy on its own @ 18-20% long steep.

LORANN cherries 12 % and higher either on its own or with a little bit of cap creamy yoghurt.

Rasberry alone is hard as it's usually quite sweet wherever you get it from.
I like Rasberry around 12 % + from VW with 3-4% VBI and 1-2ml LorAnnes tart and sour.

No menthol or koolada

Your after a store bought grape juice so I'm of no help.
I couldn't find one that I liked, didn't have high percentage of flavorings or wasn't plagued with sweeteners. It wasn't until I began DIY that I figured out how too make what I think is a great grape liquid that requires no sweetener. I mix 4% Hangsens desert ship then 7-9% depending on the grape concentrate, steep a couple weeks. The desert ship makes the grape flavor pop and its easy on the coils. It works also for the cola and my wife's cotton candy juice I make.
Lot of fruit flavors as standalones are YUK, they have to be mixed with something else other than other fruit flavors. A mild tobacco as a base seems to work for me enough to be vaping cola, grape and a couple other fruit blends for the last couple years regularly.

Back
Top Bottom