What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Decanting VG

PandaUK86

When mixing by weight, do you guys decant your VG into a squeezable, needle nosed bottle? Or do you use a funnel and pour it in?

I mixed up my first few batches by weight today. Adding the VG with a pipette was tedious to say the least. This was only doing 5ml, 10ml and 30ml test batches too. Hate to think of doing a 100ml lol

First off, put the VG in a bowl of warm water, give it a bath to warm up and get more runny. Not too hot, not too cold but just right!
This I learned the hard way...:17:
Then either an old squeezy bottle or a 50ml syringe.

I have a very steady hand and just pour it from a litre bottle straight into the liquid bottle.

I have an accident about 1/20 and have vg all over the place.

When mixing by weight, do you guys decant your VG into a squeezable, needle nosed bottle? Or do you use a funnel and pour it in?

I mixed up my first few batches by weight today. Adding the VG with a pipette was tedious to say the least. This was only doing 5ml, 10ml and 30ml test batches too. Hate to think of doing a 100ml lol
Yes mate i do. I bought a pack of 2 off of amazon. Mt baker i think they were or sumnin like that. Designed for icing i think?!?!? They the best ones ive had in my quest haha. Think they were about a tenner cant really remember. Use one for vg and the other for pg. When they get low just top em up from the bulk bottles. Perfect and accurate when pouring.

Back
Top Bottom