What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Decadent vapours mixing guide

Sp3ckyh0td0g81

Achiever
so my Lubrisolve order arrived today and going to mix up my decadent vapours gingerbread biscuit and Nutty Roche juices

Their website suggests 20% which is fine but I'm unsure of what the steep time for these would be

Has anyone tried these before or can suggest what it would be ?

I've never been one for steeping liquids, I don't notice a significant enough difference for it to be worth the wait.

I mix two 50ml bottles, give it a good shake for 30s, wait 5 to 10 minutes, another good shake then I consider it good to go. I rotate the liquids and it takes me around 3 weeks to go through the two bottles. The end of the bottle tastes pretty much the same as the start.

Last time I used Deadent Vapours (lemon sherbet and some coffee one I think), I did notice a big change in colour after a couple of days. Still tasted the same IMO

I haven't tried the flavours you've mentioned but I give Rhubarb Cuddle 2 week's and it's yummy. It may even be OK after a week but I always mix well before I run out.

The fuck? Any DV flavours I've used have been on a par with FA strength-wise and therefore 20% would blow your head off. I'd try a couple of small testers at 5% max before jumping in at the deep end. That's some watered down bullshit if it does need 20%.

The fuck? Any DV flavours I've used have been on a par with FA strength-wise and therefore 20% would blow your head off. I'd try a couple of small testers at 5% max before jumping in at the deep end. That's some watered down bullshit if it does need 20%.
I mix Rhubarb Cuddle at 25% as I like my flavours really strong. I assume they recommend higher percentages as they're sold as oneshots and not individual flavours like FA and TPA etc.

Back
Top Bottom