What's new

Darkstar delivery

Ordered 1L Nic on the 19th, recieved yesterday (24th)
Hope that helps

Mine has just turned up, so ordered Friday - shipped Tuesday - here Thursday. Quite pleased to be honest was expecting a bit longer due to tpd and everyone and there mum stocking up on nic.

Nice and clear too..
IMG_2766.JPG

Cheers mate will check them out, personally want a supplier that does the lot and also has a nice range of flavours unlike Darkstar that have about 12.

Currently available flavour concentrates at darkstar

Capella 67
Darkstar 15
Flavor Apprentice 256
Flavor West 60
Dark Arts 50

To me that looks like a fairly decent range of flavours

Currently available flavour concentrates at darkstar

Capella 67
Darkstar 15
Flavor Apprentice 256
Flavor West 60
Dark Arts 50

To me that looks like a fairly decent range of flavours
I think he meant 'One shots' or as DarkStar refer to them the 'Bottle Shot' range

their ds35tfa discount code is working again too (on the 256 tfa flavours in stock!)

although my bottle's gone on placing the order having read this thread lol... had £60 worth of flavours in my basket with them for a week, having spent way too long looking at tpd offers and deciding I need to DYI!

in the meantime I've had two orders from vapable delivered overnight, with no p&p, although admittedly their prices `include` a bit to cover that ;-)

I cant see any reason for them to do that,the new 18 mg nic shot complient bottles they are now selling are worth 10 fold or more to them now.

The point being, up until a couple of weeks ago they were sending crystal clear bottles out, then all of a sudden they are palming off stuff that's begun to oxidase, with some that i've seen being quire a darker yellow colour, it's really strange.

but got mine today, another 2L, one bottle is clear, and the other has a faint yellow hue to it, not bad really, bit its the same batch number as some I got a month ago that was clear, and both the bottles I got today were the same batch number.

Just a massive difference to what they were selling

Back
Top Bottom