What's new

Darkstar delivery

Ordered last Wednesday, posted Friday, got it Monday.
Normal RM post, no courier

Ordered concentrates on the 20th. Got order confirmation but nowt since.

Ordered concentrates on the 20th. Got order confirmation but nowt since.

ordered nicotine and concentrates on the 20th and had a shipping email earlier.

guess they have just be catching up on orders.

but their Facebook group shows a load of people being sent oxidised nicotine, where as normally it's clear.

i reckon they picked up a load of old nicotine stock from another seller and are attempting to palm it off to last minute buyers.

i reckon they picked up a load of old nicotine stock from another seller and are attempting to palm it off to last minute buyers.

I cant see any reason for them to do that,the new 18 mg nic shot complient bottles they are now selling are worth 10 fold or more to them now.

ordered nicotine and concentrates on the 20th and had a shipping email earlier.

guess they have just be catching up on orders.

but their Facebook group shows a load of people being sent oxidised nicotine, where as normally it's clear.

I got this off a lad on FB he'd opened it but not used it and slammed what he had left from his other bottle, it's literally filled to the lid, it's a funny colour but it's bound to happen once opened anyway, what's the worse that could happen aye?. And yes he did ship it in a used waffle box :18:
IMG_2765.jpg

I ordered a litre of pg nic last Wednesday and it arrived today.
I wasn't overly impressed with the little bit of bubble wrap they'd used, and it was through Royal Mail, whereas I assumed they'd use a courier service for the postage they charge.
I'm going to decant and freeze it into amber glass tomorrow, so I haven't opened it yet....it's batch no PG72072.
I've read a few people (possibly jumping on the bandwagon) saying that a certain batch seems to be of inferior quality....I just hope mines ok because my other stock is almost gone.

Im not using them again, emailed them and there excuse is they are extremely busy due to what happened with the DPD last Friday,poor excuse as far as I'm concerned, i mean how long does it take to drop 3 items into a box, status of my order some 4 days later is still Processing,should say should we pick this or WHAT ?

I did like the 2 products and bottle shots i mixed a few weeks ago, not much of a choice, think there was around 12 bottle shots only,i like the simplicity of mixing the juice this way which is literally adding nicotine and base mix and then basically shake and vape depending on steep times, one was 4 days but the other is 4 weeks.

May look elsewhere as I'm not prepared to wait around a week for a simple order, have had stuff delivered from the USA quicker.

Looked at the flavour Boss Shots site which has many flavours and way more choice, but problem with this site is they don't sell the base mix VG/PG or the nicotine shots required to mix the stuff which is completely stupid ?

Last edited:
Im not using them again, emailed them and there excuse is they are extremely busy due to what happened with the DPD last Friday,poor excuse as far as I'm concerned, i mean how long does it take to drop 3 items into a box, status of my order some 4 days later is still Processing,should say should be pick this or WHAT ?

I did like the 2 products and bottle shots i mixed a few weeks ago, not much of a choice, think there was around 12 bottle shots only,i like the simplicity of mixing the juice this way which is literally adding nicotine and base mix and then basically shake and vape depending on steep times, one was 4 days but the other is 4 weeks.

May look elsewhere as I'm not prepared to wait around a week for a simple order, have had stuff delivered from the USA quicker.

Looked at the flavour Boss Shots site which has many flavours and way more choice, but problem with this site is they don't sell the base mix VG/PG or the nicotine shots required to mix the stuff which is completely stupid ?
I'd highly recommend Flavour Boss for their products but also may be worth looking at Drip Hacks who do a Hackshot which is the Bottle Shot and Boss Shot equivalent - stock levels can be a bit hit an miss on there though but they do supply VG/PG as well if you are looking for an 'all in one supplier' - but they don't do nic shots

Back
Top Bottom