What's new

Darkstar delivery

How long do they take, they have told me it was sent on the 19th but still not here, normally use theecigshop so unsure.

They're very inconsistent. They've taken up to a week for me, but my last one was 2 days.

I've also had inconsistent delivery times. The first time I ordered nicotine it was about 3 days as they use a courier. A concentrate order took nearly a week as it came via royal mail and the last time I ordered nic I think it was less than a week. Perhaps I've been lucky as I've read other's had to wait longer. Suppose it depends how busy they are.

I ordered 1L of VG on Saturday, email came late Monday saying it was posted and got delivered on Wednesday. Does seem a little random for the price they charge for postage, although I aint complaining cos they do a great range of stuff lol

I ordered 1ltr of PG, 1ltr of VG and 500ml of nic on Tuesday night (late) this week..... It all arrived this morning.

Rich

Always find it depends how busy they are.

Had some orders within 48 hours and others take nearly 14 days.

With the TPD heading in like a train, guess they will be busy with people buying the Nic etcx

They're very inconsistent. They've taken up to a week for me, but my last one was 2 days.

Yeah delivery times are extremely slow for a UK based Vape liquid Company,ordered some stuff on Sunday Morning [yes i know that does not count] but you would have though first thing Monday it would have been picked and shipped, yet its now Wednesday and its order status is still Processing,not only that, they charge around £6/7 shipping if i remember correctly, and thats a next day delivery price .I order many items from vaping shops from around the country and for £4 i can get it delivered from DPD the very next day.

Anyone recommend any other companies selling Darkstar type liquids.

I ordered a litre of nic on Friday just gone and got a shipment notification late last night, it's coming via RM 1st class so should be here some point today/tomorrow/Friday? Fuck knows it was my first time ordering from them. I don't even DIY but TPD made me think i need to stock up on nic :18:

How long do they take, they have told me it was sent on the 19th but still not here, normally use theecigshop so unsure.
I wonder if you're suffering the same problem I had with my last order of nicotine from them, which didn't have any postage attached to it and it took the PO a few days to notify me of such. You'd have expected to have received it by now if it was posted on the 19th.

Just my two penneth, ordered a last minute freezer top up from Darkstar on Friday 19th, shipping confirmation received yesterday, nic arrived today via Royal Mail.
Never had a problem with them in the past either.
Hopefully yours will arrive soon, if it hasn't already.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom