What's new

Custard. What have i missed?

which ones plz :)

also finally ive found a site linked above (vapeable) that has all the flavours ive been looking for. order going in.

Well the brews brothers custard one definitely does as it says in the description. I think short fills from companies that don’t do tpd liquid are more likely to have it.

interesting. me didnt know that. may be why i liked their custard then :)

so vapable order going in. wish me luck as i will need it.
do you think 60ml will be enough as dont really want to get 100ml if i will never use it. once the litre has gone thats the end of me mixing.
also getting
pina colada v1 10ml
pear capella 10ml
coconut capella 10ml

also finally ive found a site linked above (vapeable) that has all the flavours ive been looking for. order going in.

Just to note I have zero affiliation to vapable, if you like fruity vapes, I love Wild Berries from them, it's my ADV on my mechs :D

Just to note I have zero affiliation to vapable, if you like fruity vapes, I love Wild Berries from them, it's my ADV on my mechs :D
purely for custard mate. first time and last time mixing. but thanks.

I pre-mix a bit of Dulche De Leche and Bavarian Cream with Capella v1 to round it out and make it richer and use that as a base with other flavours or just as a single flavour. I'll see if I can dig out the ratios I use.

Edit:
65% Vanilla Custard (Cap)
15% Dulche De Leche (TFA)
15% Bavarian Cream (Cap)
5% Caramel Original (TFA)

I pre-mix a bit of Dulche De Leche and Bavarian Cream with Capella v1 to round it out and make it richer and use that as a base with other flavours or just as a single flavour. I'll see if I can dig out the ratios I use.

Edit:
65% Vanilla Custard (Cap)
15% Dulche De Leche (TFA)
15% Bavarian Cream (Cap)
5% Caramel Original (TFA)
too late mate as order in.
just went with the custard and the other few which i most prob wont use much.

Get some Cap V1 and some FA Custard Premium, which has the non vaping disclaimer, and mix the two.

It's quite pricey from FA but DS has it in the Dark Arts range - SUPERCODE gets another 35% off.
ok I give up ds ?
never mind :P

Back
Top Bottom