What's new

Custard. What have i missed?

DMAN

Achiever
Just got back into vaping on Jan 1st after a relapse, and my custards are lacking something. The 'thickness' is missing that I had a few years ago. I've read about there being v1 and v2 custards, so has something changed?
I've noticed it in shortfills as well.

V1 had diacetyl and dicatones or whatever its called which are now banned unless you mix and V2 is shite.
as you know i love my custards and have tried most but i miss the diacetyl so thats why i started that other post about mixing and where to get them. as far as i know the best is capella V1 but ive seen a few sites with a disclaimer saying these are diacetyl free even though they are cap V1 so im even more confused now.

V1 had diacetyl and dicatones or whatever its called which are now banned unless you mix and V2 is shite.
as you know i love my custards and have tried most but i miss the diacetyl so thats why i started that other post about mixing and where to get them. as far as i know the best is capella V1 but ive seen a few sites with a disclaimer saying these are diacetyl free even though they are cap V1 so im even more confused now.
So it was the diacetyl that gave the 'thickness' to the vape?
I've tried cap v1 but that hasn't made much difference.
I'm not a fussy bugger, and a mix of custard, vanilla and any biscuit concentrate used to be fine.
Maybe my taste buds have just changed.

i have no idea if it gave thickness or not but its meant to be the number 1 for flavour.

I have a 100ml bottle of v2 thats been steeping for months now, tbh I had a wee sample of it a while ago and its just meh. I need to get my butt in gear and make up the V1 concentrate I have in my mixing tub but the whole thing just skunnert me of trying. LOL

Get some Cap V1 and some FA Custard Premium, which has the non vaping disclaimer, and mix the two.

It's quite pricey from FA but DS has it in the Dark Arts range - SUPERCODE gets another 35% off.

Back
Top Bottom