What's new

Custard powder

ysiads

Postman
Just had an out there thought whilst looking in kitchen cupboard.

Noticed a tin of custard powder and thought i wonder if it could be mixed with of to make a custard juice.

Thoughts??

OMG! NO no no on so many levels.
now im no expert as i dont mix but custard powder (oh and i dont cook either) uses water and milk while e liquid uses VG/PG/nicotine/flavouring.

Just had an out there thought whilst looking in kitchen cupboard.

Noticed a tin of custard powder and thought i wonder if it could be mixed with of to make a custard juice.

Thoughts??
I think you just earned the award for most bullshit post of the year [emoji23] please for the love of god don't try it I'm sure it will send you to hospital however if your stupid enough to ask the question chances are you won't listen so if you do please post updates on how it went [emoji23]

I realise that, but wouldn't it dissolve in pg?

I think you just earned the award for most bullshit post of the year [emoji23] please for the love of god don't try it I'm sure it will send you to hospital however if your stupid enough to ask the question chances are you won't listen so if you do please post updates on how it went [emoji23]
^^^^ this.

No mate it wouldn't work,i had a longer post written out but i dont wanna sound like a dick so i rewrote it

Gotta love this place, comments from gonna end up in hospital to go for it lol.

Back
Top Bottom