What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Custard Help

dovpo_uk

Vendor
Hi guys,

so I’ve done some poor research in google and struggling to come up with accurate percentages.

I have
Capella V1 custard
Capella sweet strawberry
-
Capella blueberry jam
Capella blueberry
-
Capella vanilla swirl ( not really relevant but seen some folk add it)
I do have some super sweet somewhere but don’t think I’ll need it.

I’m looking at 70/30 2mg .

In my mind I can make a strawberry custard and a blueberry custard but I could do with some guidance on % and steep time

thanks in advance

andy

Capella custard v1 - 7%
Capella sweet strawberry - 5%
TFA strawberry ripe - 3%
FA Vienna cream - 1%
Capella super sweet - 0.5%
TFA milk DX - 1.5%
TFA Bavarian Cream - 2%

Total 20%

Haven’t tried this, off the top of my head but I’m guessing it’ll be miles better than just those ingredients mentioned.

Can’t help with the blueberry as I can’t stand the stuff :)

Give that a try for strawberry custard, just Capella custard and sweet strawberry will be bland and boring as fuck.

Hope this helps! Let me know how it goes if you try some!

Capella custard v1 - 7%
Capella sweet strawberry - 5%
TFA strawberry ripe - 3%
FA Vienna cream - 1%
Capella super sweet - 0.5%
TFA milk DX - 1.5%
TFA Bavarian Cream - 2%

Total 20%

Haven’t tried this, off the top of my head but I’m guessing it’ll be miles better than just those ingredients mentioned.

Can’t help with the blueberry as I can’t stand the stuff :)

Give that a try for strawberry custard, just Capella custard and sweet strawberry will be bland and boring as fuck.

Hope this helps! Let me know how it goes if you try some!
I like boring tbh, and hate mixing just looking for something simple cos I am lol

but cheers for the break down if a basic mix doesn’t work out I might try this

mixing the blueberry or strawberry separately may be the best bet here, Just let them steep separately for a couple of days I get much better results with this when trying to do a custard variant

Back
Top Bottom