What's new

custard flavor descriptions list with %

talking of beards do you get that juice build up ? turns dry and sticky ?

I'm not sure if you're talking from experience but it stays dry when I vape. I try to use my mouth instead of my face. If the moustache gets too long it can get damp on the exhale but the same dampness happens drinking at that stage, that's when it's overdue a trim.

I use a sharpie, but the only one that’s ever lying about is light green, so hard to see on the bottle, and I usually just write two or three letters, thinking I’ll remember what it means. Then either I forget, or it gets added to or blended with others, and I have a load of bottles of unspecified liquid. I like it this way. I tell them apart by the colour, and by how much is left in each bottle. And sometimes two will end up switching with each other, when I confuse them, or when the level of liquid left overtakes another bottle I’ve not been puffing as much.

I filled the tank last night with what I thought was a caramel blend only to be surprised by ry4 (double maybe?) which seemed to have liquorice in it.

I wouldn’t be able to mix a small batch. I can only make small bottles of single flavours.
^^^^^ i only have fairly vague ideas of which mix is which once they get down to 100ml ish, and i either forget what the abbreviation on the bottle means or it gets wiped off

I'm not sure if you're talking from experience but it stays dry when I vape. I try to use my mouth instead of my face. If the moustache gets too long it can get damp on the exhale but the same dampness happens drinking at that stage, that's when it's overdue a trim.
yeah I get it daily .. just a goate minus the tash get a build up after 1 day .. quick shower it's gone ... but do's my head in ....lol

Back
Top Bottom