Vape Superstore
What's new

custard flavor descriptions list with %

Having been vaping some MTL in the last year alongside my first love of DTL, I think discussions of flavours including vanilla custards needs to include the posters preferred method of vaping. I know @zouzounaki is mainly an MTL vaper and I think that might explain why he is not too bothered about keeping records of his mixing exploits.

A year ago I wouldn't have dared to say this here on POTV but with MTL experience under my belt, I can honestly say, IMHO, you just cant get a sense of the flavours of juices nearly as well when vaping MTL as you can when vaping DTL. To me it's like the difference between an old B&W telly and a new UHD 4k 50" surround sound television. The difference between a ZX spectrum and an Xbox one X.

Along with the sheer volume of vapour comes the sheer volume of flavour.

I have to admit that with my MTL mixes, I have become lazy and have often put stuff together and not really recorded what I was doing as, to be honest, it didn't really matter to me. I could put some tobacco and some custard and some creams together and it would just work. I could mix some together and change the percentages and it just didn't seem to make a whole lot of difference. For me, MTL just doesn't create enough of a flavour experience to really matter too much.

I still love MTL but only really to provide me with a convenient nic hit when I am tired of DTL or am unable to DTL due to circumstances.

Interested to hear your thoughts on this, especially you @zouzounaki :)

E-liquids.com
kitchen towels :D

mine il be from flavors i can find online not live flavours ie plants etc although hemp and Indian curry do mix :D
been told I'm not to shabby in the kitchen department
should be fun if anyone is up for it ? @AJT @StrawberryRipple @Horrand
@Ment @MrDJ @Sam u keep changing ur name bud lol @zouzounaki to but only if u note ur recipe for this one lol :D
curry comp for January ?
Think tagging on an edit does not notify.
Id be up for experimenting but not sure I'd want to vape it tbh.
Bit like coffee.
Ive been playing with coffee for a while and although im happy its a great coffee vape its not something i want to vape more than a few toots.

Last edited:
Think tagging on an edid does not notify.
Id be up for experimenting but not sure I'd want to vape it tbh.
Bit like coffee.
Ive been playing with coffee for a while and although im happy its a great coffee vape its not something i want to vape more than a few toots.

FA UP is a great coffee.

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/2472000/French Laundry

And that's an awesome recipe. The UP brings out the coffee notes in connecticut shade.

I generally drip a new flavour every time my wicks are dry but can drip this a few times before changing.

Vape Green
I can’t really make a comparison @Cliffyboy1962 because I’ve never been a cloud puffer, I used to use a crown and an avocado when I was first starting out, but only at about 30w, never more than 40.

But I’m going to disagree with you anyway. :D

Because, appreciating flavour isn’t a matter of volume. When people go to cheese and wine tasting do’s, there’s a reason the have tiny sips of the wine, and eat very very thin slivers of the cheese. It’s because you get the flavour better that way.

You’ll not see folk buying a fancy truffled pecorino and eating giant chunks of it, or buying a bottle of fine wine and quaffing it out the bottle. Or whisky, or brandy, for that matter. You need to have small sips, or eat tiny thin slices.

Tasting flavour is not to do with scoffing massive volumes.

But it might be that the less cultured among us have a tendency to overwhelm their tastebuds, like someone devouring a giant bag of onion rings or a bottle of cheap cola. :P

I can’t really make a comparison @Cliffyboy1962 because I’ve never been a cloud puffer, I used to use a crown and an avocado when I was first starting out, but only at about 30w, never more than 40.

But I’m going to disagree with you anyway. :D

Because, appreciating flavour isn’t a matter of volume. When people go to cheese and wine tasting do’s, there’s a reason the have tiny sips of the wine, and eat very very thin slivers of the cheese. It’s because you get the flavour better that way.

You’ll not see folk buying a fancy truffled pecorino and eating giant chunks of it, or buying a bottle of fine wine and quaffing it out the bottle. Or whisky, or brandy, for that matter. You need to have small sips, or eat tiny thin slices.

Tasting flavour is not to do with scoffing massive volumes.

But it might be that the less cultured among us have a tendency to overwhelm their tastebuds, like someone devouring a giant bag of onion rings or a bottle of cheap cola. :P

Gotta say I do love reading your responses :) but as you say, you haven't really tried big DTL. However I am making the effort of trying the MTL.

And yes, I do love to scoff cheese.

Smoore
FA UP is a great coffee.

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/2472000/French Laundry

And that's an awesome recipe. The UP brings out the coffee notes in connecticut shade.

I generally drip a new flavour every time my wicks are dry but can drip this a few times before changing.
Here in lays my problem.
Ive been the same as @zouzounaki in that ive been recipie avoiding since i started diy.
I dont tend to make many juices unless i will be happy to vape them all day and some of them all week.
Regardless of how good a coffee vape is its just something i wouldnt want to vape very often so not much point in it for me.

Here in lays my problem.
Ive been the same as @zouzounaki in that ive been recipie avoiding since i started diy.
I dont tend to make many juices unless i will be happy to vape them all day and some of them all week.
Regardless of how good a coffee vape is its just something i wouldnt want to vape very often so not much point in it for me.

I make up a 10ml of something if I've not tried it before. If it is nice I'll then make bigger batches. My current favourite is a mango iced tea. 4.25% FLV mango, 1.5% FA black tea, 0.5% koolada. I'm going to try it with ws-23 next time because i don't get much cooling out of koolada

AcmeFog
Gotta say I do love reading your responses :) but as you say, you haven't really tried big DTL. However I am making the effort of trying the MTL.

And yes, I do love to scoff cheese.

I’ve no interest in trying it, to be honest. Even 30w was too much. I wouldn’t like it. Less is more, @Cliffyboy1962 ! :)

Innokin
12w will do for me. The idea of inhaling burning vg and risking singeing my moustache fills me with terror.

Back
Top Bottom